View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 05:35 PM
June, it's just not fair on the girls, that barsteward wants his nuts cut off. I am so sorry for you and the girls.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 06:54 PM
TW You need to chill you will raise your blood pressure.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Thank you Moyra I am sure he will be fine after his embarrassing vet visit tomorrow. Cleaned his bottom again and much cleaner than the last time even.
He has had a 3rd chicken wing for his tea he usually gets two a day lets see if that firms things up overnight and saves his dignity tomorrow.

How is Steve ?

Wondering what to have for tea Mark staying in Essex tonight till Monday. He is moving Lauren's stuff for her tomorrow her, mum and stepdad are moving and until her and Mark can afford a place of their won she will be going to. To Welwyn Garden City.
Her stepdad is being awkward about moving her stuff I think and Mark does to that he was hoping she would of been moved into her own place by now.
Him and Mark get on well but he can be a bit awkward at times apparently.
So peace and quiet here tonight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Bit of a break for you Lynn, which is nice after the running about there's been recently
Hope you got a nice hot shower Griff, and are now sat all warm and clean.
Managed tea time without noise, heard one bark when I came in, shot out and it was Lona looking guilty because despite the fact they all got a massive meaty marrow bone, the minute I disappeared inside she tried to take Keshi's bone, who barked Get Lost at her, so chased Lona back in, lights are out, and Numbnuts light is out as well for a change. His car wasn't there today when I passed either, so thats two days on the run, may have a little walk round later and see if he's got rid or is elsewhere in the day. You'd think if he was out all day he would be asleep at night, but no his bedroom light is on till morning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Have finally been to see my mates after 2months!! Things have changed so much, not sure the changes are for the better. Had lots of compliments on my hair, thank god its getting cut Monday....if I don't like it it will grow again...there is a guy who goes in that makes my skin crawl and he was there tonight all creepy ewwwww
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Home now...all in one piece..yay for me!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Girls very unsettled tonight. First of all barking because people taking bins to the end of the lane for the morning and each time I was out there shushing them. Then a weird howling screaming sound, I thought it was mine and flew out and they were in bed,happened twice more, and wondering if the dog next door is back again. Never heard the sound before though.
Then there was some sort of furore over bones, so I ended up putting them in a carrier bag and they are inside now and I may hand them out tomorrow depending on how they behave, because tonight has been a nightmare. Mabs was barking again, so she got in trouble, then I saw her on the CCTV come out, so I went out but she had done one before I got her, wise girl!!!!
I may sleep downstairs again, never had a night like it, but can't risk it happening and if I have to literally sit on their heads then I will do it.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3