View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Evening all rectified my problem with the outside battery lights, I may not have done the screw up tight enough therefore the contact no touching.......duh.

Anyhow Griff I do have my fingers crossed for Deags and for you re the vets chat/visit and hope for the best 2 is young but illness is no respecter of age I have found. I know you get the bus lots of places but I am only in Birmingham if you need a lift anywhere just PM me.
Anyhow Lynn glad things worked out with your son a lot of pressure is felt at Christmas we all aim for the "perfect fairytale" yet in honesty I doubt anyone/family ever achieves it for the whole day. Sometimes it seems things are sent to try us to the limit then we discover a new limit. I wish you and yours all the best for 2017.

Opps got to go the door bell.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 07:08 PM
cheers LG and everyone, she is asleep on my sofa!! she has to go and stay again tomorrow to go back on her drip...she still has her cannula in. She has special food, tablets and pain relief, lets hope we sleep tonight!!!
Kazz, that is so very very kind
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 09:38 PM
She is asleep so I shall bid you a good night
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
she is asleep on my sofa!! she has to go and stay again tomorrow to go back on her drip...she still has her cannula in. She has special food, tablets and pain relief
Originally Posted by griff View Post
She is asleep so I shall bid you a good night
Good night Griff dearest, so glad that she is asleep with you, here's hoping she rests well tonight and they can help her tomorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
yet in honesty I doubt anyone/family ever achieves it for the whole day.
Every year I find the media 'pressure' increases and the TV advertising shows the 'perfect' family, in the 'perfect' home, with the 'perfect' pets, sitting around the table having the 'perfect' Christmas dinner

It doesn't exist, I know for a fact that the people who make these advertisements and who sit in front of cameras all day are far from perfect, in fact most of them lead pretty miserable lives

So now in the Losos house expectations are not set sky high, if we can have a nice meal, maybe watch a nice film, and chat on the phone to a few relatives, then all is good.

And Casey and Lara will get a bit extra in their dinner bowl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2016, 10:47 PM
She must be feeling a lot more comfortable if she's sleeping, Griff. Give her a cuddle from me and hope tomorrow brings a far better day for her.
Been on the phone with Kofie's mummy discussing her little bit of info she has to give about Kofie for Crufts. Its 25 words, so its hard to get over exactly what she wants to say, I've come up with some suggestions she had some ideas herself, there's a few piccies she wants me to choose from as well. So already getting excited although The Event itself is another 3 months away
Been present wrapping as well in between all this
Off to get girls brekkies ready and then go for a soak
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Hello everyone,
Been at work all day, very busy it was too, TW those muppets with kids were in the shop too
Griff glad Deags is home with you, gentle hugs from me & Rosie
Lynn glad things are working out for you & your family,
Hello to everyone else. Am going to make a cuppa before I head off to bed
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Maybe they travel the North finding people to pi$$ off, Mandy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3