Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
but the role they have been bred for over hundreds of years dictates their reactions to certain events
And don't forget you are playing a part in future breed characteristics so every one of your girls puppies will one day be recorded and written about. Your name might even be mentioned with awe in high circles, might take a while 'tho
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Can't wait to tell you something that is going to happen, I have been sitting on this for months, and got a phone call last night to tell me that it is on, waiting for it to be official then I can at last tell the world
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2016, 10:58 PM
I was worried about having 2bitches. Both staffy or staffy mixes, the only problem we have is when the door goes...I try not to get involved but I will if needs be.
Oooooo TW...intriguing
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
then I can at last tell the world
Oh can't wait Hope it's good news, can't abide all the stuff on world news, so depressing, can't even listen to it now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
the only problem we have is when the door goes...
Funny, that's about the only thing which our two get excied about, what is it with door bells doesn't even have to be ours, anyone who rings a door bell on TV gets the same have to mute it now

Hope your feeling a bit better Griff dearest, must go now 'cos (as usual) I'm falling asleep at the keyboard See you all tomorrow.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Harvey - I'm glad that my post was a bit of help. As regards the other bit, it has got to be a case of "sticks and stones" etc.
June - What's all this then??????
Griff what's this "when the door goes?"
I count myself lucky that my doors never go anywhere - or have I got the wrong end of the stick? Again!!!!!! LOL !!!!
Bed soon for me so goodnight everyone. Take care of yourselves and your four legged buddies.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Oh it is good news definitely. I heard about it during the summer, and then a bit more last week which indicated things were going in the right direction, which amazed me because it was such an improbability, then I heard last night it was on.
As soon as its all been made official I'll be able to tell all.
I am over the moon with the puppies being born and that they are all spoken for already, although there is a reserve list started already because people drop out for the most stupid reason, one has already because she can't guarantee coat type I would have thought temperament most important, but hey ho what do I know, if the dog eats the kids fine, as long as the coat type is what they want So this other thing is icing on an already nice victoria sponge, but let me tell you its excellent icing
LG,thankfully my doors never go anywhere either, gets a tadge draughty in the winter so glad they stay in situ
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Lol...yes, I am feeling a bit better and the door doesn't go anywhere thankfully as I am already cold enough lol.
Oooooo sounds exciting TW
As for people and the patheticness of them, I am sure this planet would be a lot better without some people
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3