View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Sounds like Zen is rather wolfy June - you definitely did the right thing keeping her, you need to be prepared to think outside the box with such a dog, roll with the punches and there are few people able to cope with the demands of such a special Norty. Hal would have reacted in exactly the same way as Zen, although not through fear but just a lack of desire to be handled by anyone else. In Hal's case a complete disinterest in pleasing a human being - even his owners! If in the wrong hands, such a dog can and often is completely destroyed and often then become aggressive. Ben is a good example of this. I am so pleased that you kept her and that you are seeing her done good by, I take my hat off to you because I know how hard it must be for you.

Just got back from the village bonfire party and it was absolutely brilliant! We are only a tiny village of just over 100 houses, but it was a truly wonderful and very professional display - much enjoyed by Ben!! He ate about 6 beefburgers, 2 sausages and God knows what else was slipped him by devoted fans! He loved the fireworks, but appreciated the food even more!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Evening
Much quieter with the fireworks tonight, was noisy earlier.
I've been so lazy today well not just me but Tony as well weather been rubbish this afternoon and so cold too
Lol at Danger curls , bet she sulked
Lynn that walk looks fab, Rosie loves places like that
Sounds like you'll be busy then when your son comes back to stay
Sounds like you had a good night Gnasher, Sounds like Ben did
Think Zen was def meant to be with you TW, she a very lucky girl - well they all are
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3