View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 04:12 PM
griff so sorry to read about yours and Steve's friend.
We have a home written will and asked that Ollie be put to sleep if anything happened to us he loved the boys but a) they didn't have the time or facilities to look after him and to be honest around strangers unless you knew him he was a liability.
Regards Dillon instructions will be left for him to be returned to his breeder again the boys have neither time or the right place to keep him.

Gorden is getting on well with the radiator we did have a laugh earlier he used some of that pipe freeze spray. Either he didn't leave it on long enough or didn't use enough. He fiddled with the pipe and next thing he knew water everywhere especially over him. That was the easy bit he is now doing the complicated attachment and managed to get a self tapping connection so hopefully no more water everywhere.
Mark and Lauren on their way back from Essex in a while.
Gorden is taking tomorrow off and working from home and he doesn't have much to do so hopefully we can pop out somewhere.

June sorry to hear Zen was so naughty. Sounds like you needed that cuppa and a cake.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Ooooo Zen, you little Minx lol, gets frustrating when they nearly just do the stay....she'll do it next week no bother I am sure
Lynn, the stuff for plumbing nowadays is fantastic, hope you will have a toasty warm bathroom soon
Thanks, he was a nice fella and certainly didn't need the grief he got from that woman, I think if she turns up she will be dealt with sharply....sad thing is though, you legally can't stop anyone attending a funeral....how bad is that, well used to be the case
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Griff, she is always the Star of the class, has been doing the 2 minute stay forever. She also was a Very Bad Girl Indeed when we did coming away from other dogs. She is offlead for this and the difficulty has always been to stop her following me and get interested in other dogs, this time she followed me when I turned round and walked off, so put her in stay, then called her to me as I was 10 paces away and she came running to me, Excellent...THEN she shot off (again to Keira) and started playbowing, Keira immediately imitated her, and chaos ensued She is totally immature and nuts, but hey ho I still love her!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 05:37 PM
You can't help but love a bit of naughtiness!! Me and deags have had words...just lost a £7 ball because she chased a squirrel...i am not happy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Its ridiculous how much we spend on balls for them to lose mine somehow mislaid two yesterday,one is the gel ball I get from Home Bargains, 79p and I always have two in the cupboard anyway, the other one is the orange rugby ball and I have never seen one like it before or since and its stayed the course as well!!! Can you go back and have a look round tomorrow when its daylight.
Zens managed to upset someone, I heard her squealing, went out and she is in the middle of 3 of them trying to look picked on, when in reality she will have tried to steal something
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 06:07 PM
it was light when we were out TW, i walked all over, it is literally like it has vanished into thin air!! not amused.
you are right, i think if i sat down and counted what i had spent on the dogs i would proper cry Lol, i swear nearly every penny i have goes on the animals, i make sure i pay my phone, pre paid prescription and get a haircut and that is it......however, mum got me some wireless headphones for the tv for when i am watching films in bed, they aren't great and i can't get my tv to talk to them so will need to buy a new set....that is £30!!! mind you Steves were £100 for one pair and £150 for the other...gulp
Lol Zen the thief Lol bless her bet she was innocent really
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 06:17 PM
They have them in B&M, Griff. I used to have them as well, but like you, can't find a set that talk to the telly anymore!!!
That ball may turn up you now, look at me finding that lead after literally weeks and all of a sudden there it was in front of me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Hopefully it will show up. The headphones I am getting are on amazon with a rechargeable dock thing,will do a link in a bit
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Hello all,
Ooh norty Zen, and regarding lost balls Rosie once lost an illuminous green ball in the snow
Sorry for the loss of your friend Griff, sending hugs
Lynn glad your bathroom coming on
If anything should happen to me & Tony either Liam or Lauryn would have Rosie.

I've hoovered through done 2 loads of washing, and cooked dinner, we've had steak, chips, I had sweet potato ones done in the actifry, peas & sweet corn. Yum.
So far watched strictly and now have XFactor on
Can't be bothered to do ironing lol
Lauryn is at work till 10 tonight, Tony gone to bed as he's on 4am start so I'm sat on my own with Rosie - well I say Rosie she's asleep
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hopefully it will show up. The headphones I am getting are on amazon with a rechargeable dock thing,will do a link in a bit
Lauryn had some like that, I've just sent them to the charity shop as she never used them - damn wished I'd still got them, if they still in the shop in morning, I will buy them back and send them you!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >