View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Moyra. Fortunately my friend has a hubby at home and a daughter that works near. Just thought I'd be lazy and watch Ghost and adverts already.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Good to know that should she need help Brenda there will be people nearby. Gosh, haven't seen ghost for years and years!
Both dogs are finally asleep, i could join them Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Yeah for De now we jut need a good result for you Griff.

He can't just move a foot path without permission. He would have known about it when he bought the house. We bought a brand new house and a footpath went through the middle of it (in the front door through the l,lounge and out the back) permission sought by builders and permission grant to move it no problem

Good your journey was worth while June makes a change

Hope headache has gone now Norma

Don't worry 1cutedog she will soon be shown the door a only us good idiots are allowed on here Doubt she will though as we don't cover her favourite subject!

I see poor Gordon's wallet was hijacked whilst he couldn't see never mind it will be worth it for the peace to your ears

Have had a lovely day out. Visited two National Trust places which are near each other, Scotney Castle and Batemans (which was Rudyard Kiplings home). Weather stayed good and it was quite warm too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Hope the bones were worth the trip, and phone calls about blood tests hurry up.
Pleased to hear eye tests went well.

Had a call from local garage car was on its way to main dealer. Air head rang from main dealer car had arrived my mazda 6 which is in fact a mazda 5. Any way long story short it cannot be put on the diagnostic machine till June wait for it..............................7th. Unless they get an empty spot. When the machine has told them the area they need to look at they will contact me with that information and price. So waiting for low loader quote from local garage and the diagnostic quote is £99.
Also our big sun shade thingamajig has come off one end and one end is now sitting atop the conservatory roof. Too heavy for me to move so hoping it stays put till Gorden can get home. Hope that isn't beyond repair. Damned wind its blooming awful here today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 04:07 PM
bl**dy hell Lynn, that's a wait!!! My place was a land rover dealership, had around 15 mechanics on one site and around 10 on another site, we all managed to get customers cars on testbook (our diagnostic computer) if it meant staying late it would be done, if it meant going in early...it would be done, if we stayed late and the boss didn't want to pay over time (not that i ever got paid it being the apprentice) we just went in later and if we started early we finished early, i was always at work at 7.45 to start at 8.30 so i was always all right with getting hold of testbook Lol, you could have had the damn thing shipped down here to our dealership had it diagnosed and fixed and back before then. Hoping your sunshade gadget type thing stays attached
Sue, that did make me laugh about the footpath going through your house Lol
Still no phone calls from the hospital...bet they will ring me tomorrow at the crack of dawn
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 04:18 PM
I know griff unbelievable isn't it ? I did say good job I am not in a hurry for it need it for work etc., she said I was welcome to take it to another main dealer. My response do you think I have money coming out of my ears to pay for low loaders to transport my car all over Norfolk.
Sun canopy has stayed put for now but it lifts if the wind gets up. I'm not a celebrity get me out of here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi Everyone, yes my pre-0p-assessment is tomorrow at 1pm and then I have to take Amber to the vet for nail clipping on Thursday and then finally my actual operation is set for Tuesday 31st at 8.00 am. Dreading it but what must be must be. I shall probably drive myself to the hospital tomorrow but not sure about next Tuesday whether I shall go by taxi or Steve has said he will take me in my car.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Lynn, that situation with your Mazda is a bit of a farce. Hope it gets sorted cheaply in the end, although with the transport costs it's not going to be that cheap is it.

June, glad you managed to get a nice supply of bones. Norma sorry you have another headache hope it goes off soon.

1cd I wouldn't worry to much about her invading this thread, none of us would tolerate it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Moyra.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Ghost is very memorable. Going to watch birds of a feather then finish watching it. 1cd you sit stay on here.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >