register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Wish I'd thought of water damage to my floors for my insurance, never occurred to me
Have a good evening at work Mandy. Girls haven't had their bones yet, they'll get them around 6pm, their tea time. Gave them all a raw carrot each after I'd tidied up and ran in before they could mug me for something else!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Evening All - What with flooded kitchens, knackered cars and Griff doing her witches potions (wonder if she has a cauldron) it's been quite a day for you lot. Bone run can't have been much fun in the rain either.
Hope you had a nice meal 1cd and that your heating is back on soon.
Best wishes to Casey and hoping for a good outcome at the vets.
Been solid miserable drizzle here for most of the day and the ground is now an absolute quagmire, most of the snow though has disappeared although it still persists on the top of the moor. The hares will be pleased as they blend in much better with the snow - once it's all gone they hop around the place like big white footballs - and are a bit too obvious for comfort.
Time to give the dogs their tea - will be back later, bye fer now.
P.S. Is anybody watching This Farming Life on BBC2 at 7pm watched the first one last night and it was very good - for anyone with that sort of interest.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Oh, that is a decent price Brenda...even better if you trust the garage!!
TW, i have had an almighty row with him tonight...i may have won getting put off the london one!
LG, i didn't know that was on, i will pop it on the Iplayer for Deags..she loves farming programmes...has a thing about sheep
off to get some canned pumpkin for the dogs...and maybe dex
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2016, 09:09 PM
The bulls were so well behaved. I was amazed they didn't make their reserve. Enjoy watching those programmes. Pleased to hear your floors were OK Mandy. Good to see you back in fine fettle now Gordon. How is Casey now Losos? Must away Tyto says let me out for a wee please. Was hoping he'd wait as it is raining. Griff my garage is brilliant, have known them for over 20 years. Have a good rest of evening peeps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Started watching the new thing on E4, Aliens, given up on it, didn't grab me one bit
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Will try to see that another day TW
Brenda..good garages are hard to find
Been to get canned pumpkin for the dogs...my local shop doesn't selll it anymore
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Hello the team back from work, was a strange shift, really quiet then burst of extremely busy times.
My back really hurting as is my hip today, probably due to the washer stuff this morning.
I watched The Night Manager earlier before I went to work, only the first episode but seems really good. I downloaded the episode as I didn't get chance to watch it when it was on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
I wasn't grabbed by the night manager...sat through 2of therm but still not sure, switched to the Dr thorns thing..seemed OK but didn't really grab me, maybe I need to watch both things on my own in Peace
Hope you feel better tomorrow Mandy...did Tony sort it out
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Not yet Griff cos he's at work, and doesn't get in till 11.20 tonight
So he'll prob do it in the morning before work.
I've not watched Dr Thorne yet either., will let you know what I think, when I've watched it.

Am off to take some strong pain killers then going to bed, I'm in pain tonight
See you all in morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2016, 11:13 PM
I don't know of any places that do sell it, Griff.I've never seen it for sale, have heard of it, but thats it.
I couldn't get into it at all, so watched something else for a while. Friend just rang me and said it was supposed to be a comedy None of it made any sense whatsoever to me, and it didn't make me laugh either
Hope you are OK up there LG and there is no overnight frost to help the melting snow turn itself into a skating rink for you to find in the morning
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >