View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Just walked Amber again, that is turning Bally cold out there. Hope everyone is safely in the warm and dry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Hope the walk sorts rosie out Mandy.
griff that camera sounds a good idea but what is the world coming too when you have to worry about pervs, dog snatchers or defending your dog.
Well done with the walk you need a lie down now I'm sure.

Forgot to mention Supervet starts next week but its on at 9 not 8 same channel 4, not sure if they said Tuesday or Wednesday though.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 04:18 PM
It is getting chilly again Moyra felt the nip when I was in the garden talking to Beth. It is nice though to of seen the sun and felt it for a very short while. Got my washing part dry on the line today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 05:18 PM
I have a new name for June after watching the chase 'Artemis'. There is a lovely picture of her with wolves and stag in the background.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
what is the world coming too when you have to worry about pervs, dog snatchers or defending your dog.
Exactly what I was thinking Lynn.

There are so many out there. No one seems to care, the judicial system is a joke, we even had one man from the prosecutors office saying he felt sorry for a 15 year old who stabbed a nurse to death (That was in Sweeden but IMO you can see the same misguided thinking in most of our judges too)

Edit: It wasn't Germany it was in Sweeden, he claimed to be 15 but of course no one knows 'cos he's destroyed his passport when he arrived
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Rosie is happy again now, she had a good race round on the field, blimey it's cold out there though brr. Cooked dinner for Lauryn and me, we had chicken cacciatore with fusilli pasta first time I've done that, the sauce is a Lloyd Grosman one.
I'm going to do the ironing shortly, I'm getting the oomph together to get up and do this lol
Watching Pointless at the moment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 06:10 PM
I have to try to ignore the news as much as I can Harvey it sends my blood pressure sky high.
Glad rosie is happy again Mandy. Tea sounded nice I am having a baked potato and a piece of fish for my tea.

Dillon had his tea finished a few minutes ago went out and raced down the garden. Then came to the door and barked but wouldn't come in. In the end I had to pop my dressing gown on sitting in my PJ's after my bath and had to go down the garden with a torch as he wanted to show me what was going on. Something down the gap between the fence and next doors bungalow same place as he showed us the hedgehog last year. Had a look couldn't see anything will look again tomorrow in daylight.
He is very proud of himself and he got a biscuit for showing me something was going on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Oooh Artemis, thats a good one Brenda, will go on my puppy names list. Didn't get to watch the Chase, a friend rang me and she was until 5.30, then straight away Horatio's daddy was onto me about next week's little jaunt. More of which I will divulge at a later date
Wonder what Dillon found, Lynn, and will it be there tomorrow. Brave you going out in this, although you may not have what is with us at the moment. Very heavy rain and wind. Girls had dinosaur bones for tea and are busy with them, pretty sheltered from the weather, the wind is blowing from the west so the house is protecting the yard from the worst of it.
Mandy, there are some sheets and pillowcases here, lovely you've found your get up and go, maybe mine has gone over to yours on a visit then, will send my sheets etc over to you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Bit windy here but no rain. If it had been raining I would not of followed him down however insistent.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Going to check on everyone and any stragglers will be sent to bed
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >