View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Almost X Factor finale. So come on, who's going to win. Reggie/Bollie or Louisa?. Think Louisa deserves it personally.

Griff, hope you're ok after the scan.

Righto, am settling down for the next two hours. I do like Simon Cowell, he's so mellowed since having baby Eric.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2015, 08:00 PM
The ones I liked have gone out, not that bothered on the two that are left, think the girl is the best out of them, but I think Sean should be in the final and also Anton
Will be watching it, because there's not really much else on!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2015, 08:54 PM
i have no clue about the xfactor, i only like the auditions when the freaks and weirdos are on and that is not much now.
i am watching the antiques roadshow....sort of Lol
got my firestick to work properly, i had loaded an app onto it that was disturbing it....removed that and it works fine...mum and dad watched lovejoy this afternoon on it Lol
oh, i need to confess.....i ate some of the pringles Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Evening All,
Well - how good is that - it's the finale of X Factor. Just lets say, for the sake of arguement that I had a choice between watching that fine programme or having my fingernails pulled out with pliers. I'd just have to reach for the toolbox. It is for my money - one of the most ghastly TV programmes ever made.
Sorry to disappoint the officianados of Mr Cowell, I find him boring in the extreme. The Mem says he is creepy and coupled this with the question "Just where would you get a 10 foot barge-pole at this time of night!"
As you may well imagine - I was refused the job of TV Critic on the Saddleworth Daily Echo - cannot think why.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Oh Griff - The Pringles - How could you? LOL !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2015, 09:00 PM
I imagine she took the lid off, peeled the foil back,and ate them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2015, 09:10 PM
I knew it the pringles had to be eaten. LG i didn't mind you suggesting the hints and tips. Maybe when someone asks I will always give help if they want it. So just ask away peeps. The latest pics are on the website www.lancingcanineobediencegroup.com if anyone wants to look. Off to bed early now as cough still there and now have a buzz in my ear. Night night all. Oh and I can't find Vic anywhere.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2015, 09:20 PM
LG, I am deeply upset you do not like X Factor. Don't tell me you are a fan of 'Strictly'? Lol. Seriously I think it's a bit of "same old ., same old" now but it's just entertainment to me. I prefer a good gripping drama. Prey, for example, is a good one on this week. I have a bit more respect for Cowell because he is the President of Shooting Star Children's Hospice which is down the road from me. Right, excuse me you are interrupting my viewing.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Heaven forbid that I should be accused of dragging you away from your rivetting evening's entertainment, Popster.
Glad, though, that Cowell actually does something for others - quite surprised really, not what I would have expected from an oleagenous weasel of his ilk! lol !
I too prefer dramas but they have to grab my attention in the first five or so minutes or the "Off" button comes swiftly into play.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2015, 10:05 PM
I thought the best of the two of them won, she is head and shoulders above Reggie and Bollie, who I am sure are nice enough people, but I've never once felt they were stuff winners were made of
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >