View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 10:59 AM
That's good news griff. It is suspicious isn't it when things start going well you never fully enjoy it worried like you say some disaster is round the corner.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Stay positive GRIFF and enjoy your extra cash
TW feel bad for you hun and MOYRA
I am dismantling the treadmill No way I could take it downstairs otherwise.Not sure if you can be put back together but if it can come apart it must do right?Thought maybe the wires would have a little connector I could just unplug but NOOOOOO,that would be too easy Conor will be sorry he came home,he has skirting to put on where I pulled out the built in desk and a treadmill to hurt his back on,helping me put it in the garage Some day I will run out of things to do It'll not be this year anyway
MANDY,bet it looks fab when finished.Make some rolls or sandwiches for lunch and a big fatty takeaway for tea Be worth all the hassle,poor Rosie,hope she's ok xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Be careful there Eileen. I think all the men that work away during the week worry about coming home weekends and the jobs they may find they have to do.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Be careful there Eileen. I think all the men that work away during the week worry about coming home weekends and the jobs they may find they have to do.
I have a face for that Greatest actress ever lived.Its kinda like a half lip and you really need to work the big sad eyes,works everytime
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 12:20 PM
June I am not sure what they used they had to be careful as he does suffer at times with a condition called EIH so they had to be careful with what they used but he hasn't been again since this morning so I am sure he will be ok very soon. Hope you are too. If you do go to Iceland try and also go to somewhere that sells arnica. Hope everyone is getting sorted one way or the other. bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Rang the garage and they hadn't actually started the welding, he's ground it down, so I explained I needed it because I am stoooopid, and he says he'll work round me.
Son came over and dropped me off for the car on his way out, I've done a mahoosive shop. My keyboard for the knackered laptop was waiting at Argos (ebay click and collect) so been for that, went for lpg as well. Car will go in next week and he needs it for 2 days as its a bigger job than he first thought....which means a BIG bill.....
Have you any ideas about what car you're getting for the Dillonmobile at all, Lynn
Griff, go and treat yourself, you never spend money on yourself.
Brenda,nowhere sells Arnica now, there was a great herbalist in Bolton Market Hall, along with lots of other individual shops, they threw them out and made it into yet another shopping centre so I never go in Bolton now at all, same old, same old, and the parking is expensive. I can go a few miles down the motorway to the Trafford Centre and park for free if I want that type of shopping. I tend to go to Bury now,wonderful market and atmosphere.
I buy from Ainsworths online for my stuff such as Arnica,need to get a few refills of things.
Ooooh Eileen, does your bottom lip tremble
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Not good June its turning out a bigger job than expected.
Not sure yet not another Chrysler although I love them.

Kia Sedona, Peugeot 807, maybe a Berlingo or similar. depends what's around how easy the parts are to source and the right price of course.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Got some pistachio Magnums from Asda, just had one,they are lovely, how long before the other 2 are consumed I wonder
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Have you consumed them yet ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 07:41 PM
No, still 2 of them left,but I know where they are, they can't hide forever
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >