Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Good afternoon

Hope your mum is ok Griff.

I hope Lynn is still speaking to us after her tea at Sandringham Hope you enjoyed it Lynn.

Hope Lauryn feel better soon Mandy.

Well assessment done and ok subject to blood results. We have been told there is at least an 8 week wait for the op so have said we will take a cancellation. Mind you I won't hold my breath on that one
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Hello everyone a lovely afternoon was had by us all.
Lovely lunch Michael and Margaret brought lunch I brought dessert its not cheap there but then I should know that having taken mum there for her birthday when she was 89.
We then looked round the garden bit and the new clothes shop then back to Michael and Margaret's for a cuppa and a sit and chat in the garden.

We were discussing the solicitor again today I emailed Friday asking the question of where were the cheques for the 75% he said he would send before the notice expires Friday week. This goes to his assistant as of yet no reply or communication of any kind. Michael has said if I can too to email or phone if I can get hold of him. So tomorrow I'm on it.
If he now says we have to wait till after the 24th I will be asking how long and that I am in Essex on Monday 27th so I can personally pick the cheques up and distribute them myself we are getting fed up now and if he doesn't get his finger be threatening him with the law society.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Hi
Big day Thursday then LYNN Geez where did that year go
Been out all day,it was lovely and warm,thought sod it let's head off somewhere Went to the beach( bleedin miles away ) took the Princess too.Walked around the shops a bit and sat and people watched( love doing that )
Keep thinking today is Wednesday,everything will be back to normal here tomorrow,its hard to know what's open and what isn't
Hope everyone is ok.I need to get on top of the washing,I don't mean climb on it just get it done....rain is never far away
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 04:52 PM
I think climbing on top of it sounds a better idea.
Going to the beach sounds fun.

Email sent to the solicitor dealing with the will lets see if emailing him personally provokes a response.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Not only do you have to get on top of the washing, you then have to get on top of the ironing, and the climbing is doing my knees in
Car looks like a new one. The hoover at the car wash cost £1 a session, and I needed 4 of them, lots of shavings and dog hairs, also stuff that I wasn't sure what it was I decided on the wash that did stuff to the paintwork,and when it came through the other end it looked amazing I have to say, £8.50 but worth it.
Lovely afternoon, visitor got here early, I was still at the car wash, but they did some phone calls whilst they waited and then I got here. Thank goodness I hoovered round yesterday, as it wasn't too bad.
I've cleaned all the car windows, no dog drool or nose marks on the back hatch anymore. I know it will fail the MOT but at least it looks good
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Decent day at market and thankfully the rain stopped. It is still very quiet for July though...Some lovely folk to talk too always. Lady who had promised angora yarn arrived with a small box of it.... Home for the week now; my bank has an arrangement with the Post Office that you can pay money in at any office so that is done on the way home. Could not have driven anywhere else to save my life.. well YOU know what I mean! Dog seems fine although still has the runs. We are settling as time passes. So now hopefully a few quiet days. A letter had gone off the the Gardai re the crowbanger man, a letter that would have melted any heart. Gardai car drove past today and from the look the one in the passenger seat gave me they have been told. Well GRAND! Met a few from Belfast who had left the city before the holiday to avoid the seemingly inevitable trouble there at this time.Lovely folk....Bought a bar of Butlers again; Irish Whiskey this time.. oh chocolate that is. Says on the label " Purveyors of happiness." Will eat it soon!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2015, 06:17 PM
Just had my pre op assessment today, the bad news is it may be up to another 8 weeks before I have surgery. What is the point of having a pre op check now????? I ask you
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Just had my pre op assessment today, the bad news is it may be up to another 8 weeks before I have surgery. What is the point of having a pre op check now????? I ask you
Protocol, procedures.. maybe this way they can weed out some and ensure all on the list are available and suitable? Better than finding out the week before...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 06:29 PM
falling asleep here....happy evening all...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 06:36 PM
4 sessions TW What are you like Still.at least it's all shiny now I'm running out of battery here Not stopping yet though,while there's a hint of a bounce Utility room to tidy and wash the kitchen floor,then the feet will go up
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >