Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Hi
Have a fab holiday BRENDA
Late on the go was moving furniture out of the bedrooms,painters are coming on Monday for a week...happy days
OH is on the way,having a salad bap takeaway tonight few pounds on there,needs to come off
Everyone sounds in good form,busy doing this and that.Garden center will be getting a hit at the weekend,am way behind with my planting.Plenty to time to get stuck in next week
Had the Princess out so she's happily snoring away Been lovely and sunny but I just put the heat on,it's getting chilly
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:31 PM
TW, it has happened since i placed my order, it will get sorted in the end, ebay are pretty good at sorting stuff out..as are paypal, i just hate being lied to!
Moyra, night
Lacey....salad bap!!!! noooooooo you have to have a proper takeaway..just do some extra vibrating Lol
i am pinging my homemade curry, the last one i have in the freezer...wish it would hurry up and cook
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:35 PM
GRIFF,I'll have some chips then I think You're right,I can vibrate every day for a week,that should sort it
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Good news just been contacted by my hairdresser who is devastated and very upset that she forgot me Both her daughters have been ill and I think time ran away with her.
She is coming tomorrow afternoon now, so I won't spend the weekend looking like an Old English Sheep dog
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Evening
Griff hope you get your stuff or your money at least,
I've had a salad for tea weigh in tomorrow morning,
My ipad on 2% so going to plug it in and try and get back on later.
Brenda hope you have a fab holiday
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Lol, see i do talk sense sometimes Lacey Lol you'll soon jiggle off the excess
Nippy, that is really good news, it is horrible having to try out new hairdressers
just munched my curry, still starving hungry!!!
i need some decent scales for weighing myself, can anyone recommend some? i could probably afford about £20 so long as they do weight that would be fine
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Never weigh myself,I'd become obsessed GRIFF
NJ,glad the hairdresser got in touch Wouldn't mind looking like an Old English Sheepdog,they are gorgeous
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Lol i am obsessed Lacey, i wanted to see if the change in medication has allowed my weight to drop...i always buy clothes to big for myself so i can't tell if i have lost or not. The scales we have at the moment give you different readings all the time
Mandy, good luck with the weigh in... i am sure you will have done great, all that moving stuff and doing the garden must have helped
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Be afraid the girls would get a bit obsessed GRIFF,so I'll remain scale free I think
Just back from a wee dander,lovely out there.Gonna have a coffee and put my feet up,OH is exhausted and went to bed
Leah went out for a Chinese with BF and two friends to celebrate the end of their exams,bless them
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol i am obsessed Lacey, i wanted to see if the change in medication has allowed my weight to drop...i always buy clothes to big for myself so i can't tell if i have lost or not. The scales we have at the moment give you different readings all the time
Mandy, good luck with the weigh in... i am sure you will have done great, all that moving stuff and doing the garden must have helped
If I weigh at home I use the wii, we've got wii fit ☺ you can get a second hand one for £20 now ☺
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >