Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Nippy, you have been busy, your begonias will be lovely i am sure
sue, glad your paint work stayed out of the rain...that was lucky
Mandy, Tony needs to realise that if he keeps doing these things his recovery will be twice as long!! sorry you have had to get your big coat out.... we have gorgeous sunshine, took the dogs out and the sweat was pouring out of me
TW, i have used loads of different products on my deck...nothing ever lasts more than a year, i am now looking at this stuff
http://www.screwfix.com/p/no-nonsens...oak-5ltr/53805
Moyra, glad you got the appointment sorted...sort of
you are pre advised that relatives have to wait in the waiting area but i thought things would be different if you have disabilities, especially when your having a GA and have to relay past problems.
the dogs have had their walk and i managed to take both myself..not at the same time though lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 02:30 PM
lol Lacey, i will try to rest
Brenda, glad the dogs did so well and thanks for the welcome back
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
lol Lacey, i will try to rest
Brenda, glad the dogs did so well and thanks for the welcome back
Yeah right don't believe a word of it!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Lol, nope i am being very good really...still haven't got my jiggly plate back yet...Boooooo
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Afternoon everyone not long back from Mark's good journey there and back and as usual a nice visit especially as the grandchildren were there too.
griff pleased things went well and that they eventually saw sense and let mum in. Sorry it didn't go as you had hoped and you have to do the catheter.
Nippy Jen your garden will put mine to shame again this year.
Mandy silly OH.
brenda saw the photos of Tyto he is a handsome chap.
June very chilly here today too rained earlier but stopped now. think its meant to start warming up again next week.
Glad the doors are going well Eileen.

Do hope Rianna is ok as haven't seen Harvey for a day or two.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Short break to take Kyla to her "other" Granny. Now back home, starving and ready for tea time!
I've had a good day, pottering in the sunshine
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Glad you both had a good day NJ and Lynn
Think hubby knows he's been daft! Lol
Just made Butternut squash yum
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Almost done LYNN,looking great Huge mess Henry will take care of that
Not nice at all here now,windy,raining and cold but gives Monday to get warmer again Of course,back to school day.Can't complain,kids had great weather for their Easter break
Glad you enjoy the pottering NJ,do a lot of that in the Nursing Home,so you'll fit right in
GRIFF,never mind the vibrating Woman!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i have used loads of different products on my deck...nothing ever lasts more than a year, i am now looking at this stuff
http://www.screwfix.com/p/no-nonsens...oak-5ltr/53805
Hi Griff, so glad you are back with us, have tried to keep up on your situation but sorry to say I may have missed some posts

TBH I wouldn't put much faith in Screwfix, they are good for certain things but wood finishes is not one of them Just my opinion of course.

Osmo is one name which is used by many people in the trade. There are others, I'll see if I can dig out some names.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Do hope Rianna is ok as haven't seen Harvey for a day or two.
Hi Lynn, yes I have been AWOL new workshop was (at last) finished this week and I've been shifting all my stuff from the garage (where it was just dumped when we moved in) it's going to take some time

Rianna is almost 100% back to her normal self Spoke to the vet yesterday, will finish her medication on Monday and then we can do some short gentle walks building up to the 'normal' after a few days.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »