View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Night Moyra. Well we have just finished clearing up and Gorden is now having a well earned bath and a glass of red I am on here and have a glass of red.
Watching the news and the rally in Paris stick that in your pipe you murdering barbarians.
I see we have already a cleric condoning the attacks ship him out is what we say if you don't agree with our views jog on.
Off me soap box now sorry.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Lynn, I do not think there would be many disagree with you. have a good night God bless. xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Yeah I read that as well Lynn, whats the chances of him being shipped over to his mates at ISIS - nil I would imagine
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
TW,welcome anytime,we'll take you out for Sunday dinner Did bring leftovers home to Lacey but the wee snob turned her nose up Have mum here,not a great conversation,poor babe has no voice Has that off and on for a while now.Hospital appointment on Tuesday about her eyes...again!! will be going with so hopefully we can see someone about the voice thing too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2015, 06:19 PM
He will probably be allowed to spout his vileness even though he is on bail due to being linked to possible terrorist attacks.
Round em all up not all Muslims but all these clerics and followers the radicals who are on the watch lists and ship them out to somewhere where they can live by the laws they feel we should be living under. Wonder how long it would be before they would want back ? Thing is we shouldn't allow them back.
I feel sick wondering if London is going to be the next hit I have Michael and Gorden both going about their business up there and it terrifies me.

On a lighter note the beef out of the cook chef contraption is absolutely beautiful just carved it and its so soft its melting. Need to put the yorkshire pud in and the purple sprouting to cook and we are ready to go.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Doesn't want shipping anywhere - needs suspending from a good length of English Hemp - that should cure him! Ooooops! There i go sitting on the fence again! Good afternoon everybody, been busy outside today as the weather hasn't been at all bad, at least it has been dry up here, if a little bit on the fresh and windy side. Dogs all acting up today for some reason - only known to themselves. Even my old bitch Gypsy has been of a recalcitrant fame of mind and she is usually spot on. There must have been something going on that I cannot detect (after all I don't have their sense of smell) but if not watched they would have all taken off across the moor after something that only they knew about! Will have to chalk it down as one of life's mysteries and leave it at that as I'm not going for an endless traipse across miles of open moorland just on their say so! Well not in mid-january anyway! Hope all days have gone well and that everyone is still enjoying a reasonable state of health, for me that means if you stick out your elbows and don't touch wood, that's good enough. don't forget Last Tango folks! Bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Afternoon everyone
Been a bit busy yesterday, went back to Slimming World. Really needed too. We had a couple of ridge tiles fall off during the stormy weather Saturday night, only we don't know where they landed
Will ring the housing people Monday morning, first thing.
Had a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings.
We also sold Liam's car to a friend of ours, Felt a bit strange and emotional as his grandad gave him the car just before he died, but we didn't want to see it rot away, as he doesn't need a car in London.
Hope everyone is having a good day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Lynn, I feel for you and yours. It is right, we can not trust any of them they need extraditing back to whence they came and if they were born here and go out to Syria or other places to equip and train themselves, then they most not be aloud back here. No two ways about it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2015, 06:37 PM
I think that is the opinion of the majority of people, let them fly out, thats fine, just don't let them back, oh and make sure their families join them and we don't end up keeping them out of the taxpayers money. Funny how they don't mind being educated over here though isn't it, then want to plunge the rest of the world back into the 14th century
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Sorry, I must go to bed but I do think we must conquer this millitantcy within our midst. Muslim friends amongst us you know who are making our lives at risk and not only that risking the well being and cohesion of all the different bodies amongst us that are happy to settle into together. Please do your best to distract these millitants from our beautiful cohesive living situation. God bless.That's many that are not giving us credit!
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »