View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Morning all, late this morning. Have waited for a delivery from amazon by dpd van courier and because he was five minutes early I had to wait until the time allotted before he could give it to me. So the delivery guy sat in his van until the time came for delivery. What a stupid way of deliviering. Anyway the boiler man is here now giving it a yearly check up. Hope all goes well with everyone else today. Very overcast here but warm. Dog classes start tomorrow. Can't wait. It will give me something to get my teeth in to. Not literally.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Tumbleweed, neither do I and I still get up the same time as I did when I was on an early shift. I worked nights as well but I can no longer stay up much later than 11pm
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Morning

Sorry you had a bad night Mandy; I hope your breakfast with your friend is fun.

Really pleased to hear Dillon is on form today Lynn. I hope his leg is okay.

You having another family bash Nippy? I'm sure you are looking forward to it.

Sorry you are not too good this morning, Moyra. Perhaps you can have a nap later?

Michael went happily in to school today, unlike two of his classmates (twins) who were crying to their mum and refusing to go in. I'm so glad Michael hasn't done that because it would break my heart and I'd want to take him home.

He's done really well, as has his sister in looking out for him at lunchtime. She didn't even sit with her friends for lunch yesterday, she went to sit with her brother. She is buying a doll with her pocket money but I'm going to boost the money so she can get an extra outfit to say thank you to her because it's given me peace of mind, knowing she looks out for him.

Loki couldn't get upstairs today because we barricaded the stairs. He had a quick 'round the block' and I'm going over the fields with him shortly.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 09:46 AM
The vets have sent us a £20 voucher - I think I'll buy an antler with it. Apparently we accumulate points when we use their services - blimey, we must spend a lot of money to get £20!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Morning tumbleweed I wonder how I worked and run a house still and haven't worked for 15 years.
Morning brenda have fun with the dog classes tomorrow.
Morning Linda glad Michael has settled into school so well and well done to Carys for being such a lovely caring sister.
at Loki. I am sure he will enjoy his antler.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi Lynn, Last payment has just turned up for puppy classes. So we will have our work cut out tomorrow with 8 puppies in one class and 5 rescues in another class. I say we as it is my daughter, Gaspode and I that do the training. Hopefully I will get back on here tomorrow after them as long as I have all my fingers left. Only joking. Honest.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 11:43 AM
I am sure you will have some fingers left brenda.
Enjoy sounds like fun.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Gorgeous day here, really hot, been out with girls with t shirt and combat trousers on wearing trainers, first time for weeks I haven't had to dodge the puddles and wear boots or wellies. Went onto the country park with Mabs and Keshi then have come back from taking Cariad and Lona onto the field for a game of ball and a stroll round.
Next on the list is to go for pet mince, just seen bus go and next one is due on the hour, but will have a sit down, butty and cup of tea and wait for the half past bus.
Tidied all the stuff, paint tins etc off the path and garden looking nice.
Is your bt box back on Lynn, sometimes switching it all off at the plug, leaving for 10 minutes and switching back on makes it re-set itself.
Best of luck tonight Brenda, count those fingers when its finished.
Phone call to say HT leads just delivered now, so another box ticked.
Back later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 01:14 PM
June, you are getting there slowly with your car. I am surprised the state of the plugs and leads that you didn't have major problems before with it. Going to be like a new car when you get it back!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 01:21 PM
He said exactly that Moyra, amazing its lasted as long as it has. Leads are guaranteed for life, but I suppose that is if they AREN'T welded to the plugs themselves Hoping I'm on the last lap with it.
Just had a text from a weimaraner breeder at Dogs Trust now telling me about Shadow, she's looked me up and given me the heads up, isn't that lovely of her. Told her he's on my radar and being dealt with and thanked her for letting me know.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »