View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 10:59 AM
23 and rising...i was out a while, potting on seedlings and even the dogs were hiding...had to come in finally then collie starts heat panicking so they to bed.

think i am going to need another bag of potting compost which i had not bargained for; germination this year has been phenomenal for me...i have dozens of mesembryanthemums and poached egg plant growing fast.

eileen, do you know the song re mad dogs and englishmen.. i know you are irish but still british

poor wee michael and poor mummy too
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Never heard of it ROSEBUD but just had a listen Its that me???yes I guess it probably is Gorgeous out here,little breeze blowing and I've just sat down to have a mug shot looking at this,sky is gorgeous Friend will be here at 2,must get changed,there's a puddle of sweat in the old brassier
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Morning Malka and Eileen.

I am being very lazy today actually fell asleep on the sofa and then Dillon's food delivery turned up most of which is substitute lets hope he eats the substitute so that's all squeezed in very little place to put it but managed it. Now have to get the hoover out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm coming for coffee too looks very relaxing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I'm coming for coffee too looks very relaxing.
Amazing LYNN,sunshine just puts a spring in your step so I'm extra bouncy Wish you would come over,think we could crack open a bottle of wine of two and stick on the Barbie
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Hello everyone, I am really worried just got my prescription repeat and they have not repeated my Tramadol as they say they are now controlled. I thought they were always controlled. Anyway I am hooked on the darn things so I don't know how I am going to come off them cold turkey? If I have ever overlooked taking a dose they always make me feel like I have gone down with a bad dose of flu. But I knew some time I would have to come off them so I am not sure whether they are going to give me something else instead for my pain. I have to phone back after 5pm to see what he says.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hello everyone, I am really worried just got my prescription repeat and they have not repeated my Tramadol as they say they are now controlled. I thought they were always controlled. Anyway I am hooked on the darn things so I don't know how I am going to come off them cold turkey? If I have ever overlooked taking a dose they always make me feel like I have gone down with a bad dose of flu. But I knew some time I would have to come off them so I am not sure whether they are going to give me something else instead for my pain. I have to phone back after 5pm to see what he says.
((MOYRA)) I did warn you...drs have no sense sometimes.
Have a look here please..

http://www.patient.co.uk/forums/disc...ddictive-35416

It will pass, believe me.It will pass. Not comfortable.. been there with eg valium. etc etc etc!

They should not just stop them like this; ask to see the dr or change drs if the receptionists are being like this.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Amazing LYNN,sunshine just puts a spring in your step so I'm extra bouncy Wish you would come over,think we could crack open a bottle of wine of two and stick on the Barbie

Glad it is not me you are inviting as I would not enjoy that!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 02:42 PM
Bloody hell Moyra, that's no good. if i were you i would just be totally honest with the doctor and explain your dependency on the tramadol, hopefully they will come up with a controlled withdrawl for you, leaving people to go cold turkey is no good at all and can cause more problems than the actual addictive substance, my uncle is an alcoholic and he is always given stuff to help him withdraw. Good Luck
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >