View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Yes I've got sun and tennis and a zonked out doggy now we are back from our explorations, hunting lizards and such. Thinking of posting a pic of her every day on the new 'bed' like I did with the daybed! Same dog, zonked out, just the chair throws and pillows that change!

Notice no word about the 'unmentionable' in this post. But just wondering how I could resize this to use as a new avatar pic?

Wondering if I can get one of these on Amazon?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Remembering to breathe for Nippy

Moyra its not pleurisy. I think it is just a nasty virus. My lungs are sore but my breathing is fine and no coughing. My legs have a constant ache too and I have a headache, but I am pleased to say I do not feel as dizzy today.

I have just taken the opportunity of changing the sheets on my bed now I can stand without the room spinning and have got them on to wash. I didn't know it took so much stamina to change a bed , but at least its done.
If I feel ok this afternoon I will have to get out and do a food shop so I can eat properly again, although you lot keep talking about doughnuts and cakes last night I think it was, has me craving all the wrong stuff.

Sun keeps making a half hearted appearance here. it is trying to break through the clouds. We are desperate for a good downpour really, the ground is just so dry and dusty, the only rain we have had in the past few weeks has been a couple of very light showers which hasn't even soaked through the surface of the soil. The rain heads this way and then splits off at the river and goes the other way leaving us with the odd spot or two. Apparently that happens a lot here with storms too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Very 50's Pat. Dillon is a bit like Bella with the beds. But his are in the garden he now has another dip near the house he dug yesterday and this morning he has been almost at the bottom of the garden under the hedges we moved. Still very sulky I am trying to convince him to come for a walk but he isn't bothered at the moment I will go and play some games in a bit and do some training.
instead.
Well done Bev but don't over do it.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Good to hear you are a bit brighter Bev. Don't make the mistake of doing too much the minute you feel a little better. You really DO have to REST to allow your body to fight infections and virus attacks. And not divert all your resources into whatever tasks you are carrying out. Just rest!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Morning all...

First of all....WOW....to Michael.....

Sorry to see you still poorly Bev, try to get your feet up and rest xx think I have missed a "good haircut" going on with Pat....will have a look back to find out, Good Luck with the dentist and have a quiet day Jenny, Hi to everyone else xx

Well, didn't that weekend go quick.... eversuffering husband was home.....then he went again didn't get much done, but caught up on Game of Thrones.

Kacie seems to be getting better, thank goodness, and Bluebell the chicken is back to normal.

Not got a lot on here today, just got to find something to stop Buffy, flippin ragdoll cat, from weeing in the corner of the sitting room Think my old cat, Lottie must have gone there and Buffy is carrying on!!! not happy....I keep the litter trays clean and have never had a problem with them not using it, will have a google about that. Elektra will wee in the bathroom sink, and waits for me to run the tap....

But right now more tea and maybe some porridge.....will nip in later xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 10:01 AM
The sun has just put an appearance in here although rain has been forecast. Maybe I should rush outside and do some outside jobs while we have the sun .... or maybe not At least I thought about it albeit momentarily.

Flash didn't want his food this morning but everything appeared normal in the garden. Set off on our walk and after about 1/4 mile Flash was hanging back with his tail down so I came back and left him curled up on the duvet with OH. I then went out with Rucksack which I have to admit was lovely and could let him off knowing that he wasn't going to be chased out of the field by Flash Flash is still very quiet but I am sure it must be something to do with whatever he found under a hedge yesterday and was crunching on I'll just keep an eye on him today.

Bev I am relieved to hear you feel a little better today although certainly not right. Take care and have another quiet day. I think DAD last night was very unkind to us who didn't have a stock of doughnuts at hand
Tang Dear little Bella ..... are you sure her legs aren't getting shorter .... she's looking shattered again
Oh yes make that your avatar ..... looks just like you As for 'wanting one of these' ...... what a bun or that very fetching jumper
Lynn WOOF ..... you son is GORGEOUS and he certainly deserves a stunning girlfriend.
Morning to Emmis and Nippy too and anyone else I've forgotten.

It's my younger son's birthday on Wednesday (26) and his girlfriend held a surprise party for him on Saturday. Someone took a video of him as he walked in to the room ..... absolutely brilliant. He said he didn't know if to walk out, laugh or cry He has a gorgeous girlfriend too which is always a bonus because there is no guarantee that our sons or daughters end up with someone we like.

Tang I've just been watching the news about those tornados .... dreadful

How dare George Clooney commit himself to someone else
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Morning Elaine ....... you snuck in I hope you can stop those cats of yours peeing in your lounge How is Kacie doing now?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Morning Elaine the weekends go too quick.
I hope you find a solution to the naughty cat although they are very gorgeous.
Good to hear kacie is on the mend now and that Bluebell has fully recovered.
Poor Flash hope he feels better as the day goes on. I bet your sons face was a a picture.

Well Dillon is not co operating with going for a walk he thinks its a game if I go into the garden with his collar so I come back in and he won't come in till he is good and ready so we are at a stand off. I am hoping this is another naughty phase and we move on from it because otherwise its going to a bl**dy pain if I can't get him in if I want or need to go out.
Still procrastinating over the housework.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Stop paying any attention to him Lynn, literally turn your back on him and totally ignore him. Go and do something completely out of his sight so he is left wondering where the heck you are, and he will appear. He's not daft is he eh knows exactly how to wind you up. Make him wait your time now, and if you don't go out, well you don't go out, switch the hoover on, start ironing, anything that means you are deeply involved with something that can't be dropped at a minutes notice.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2014, 10:50 AM
That is what I am doing June well except the hoovering or any housework at the moment. Its like water off a ducks to him he knows I'm around and is quite happy snoozing in the garden.
I have slowly learnt not too make a big thing about it all and hopefully he will out grow this little phase when he realises it gets him nowhere.
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »