View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 12:33 PM
many many congratulations,,, ( only just realised who you are, Eileen)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
many many congratulations,,, ( only just realised who you are, Eileen)
Thankyou,its good to have you back
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Afternoon all

First off, let's deal with the breaking news here......... YAYYYYY Well Done Sarah, but don't tell her it was the Dogsey vibes, cos it was all her own doing I'm absolutely sure of it, she impressed them big time didn't she Eileen, yes, River Island takes some beating for shoes, and ankle boots, I nearly bought another pair of ankle boots in there, with huge gold chains around the tops, but sadly, the heel was about 7" high lol! Sorry Gordon, just thought I'd slip that one in there

Went up the top at 7.30 and it was raining, but nobody was about much, so at least we enjoyed our walk. Zena had to wear her overalls, as we must have had torrential rain last night with the amount of standing water everywhere. Just as my walk got nice and dry and easy underfoot, I was slip sliding abaht again this morning in all the mud.

At 1 o'clock, the sun has decided to show its face, typical!

Zena's ear is much, much better today, nice and white and for the first time since this started, she didn't scream or whince when I cleaned them or put the drops in, so I'm on a winner here. Having said that though, I don't like the way the steroids in them are affecting her demeanour, she's still drinkings lots, and is a bit quiet. Yes I know I've been dreaming of that day, but it worries me slightly that it's not her to be quiet. Might ring the vet and see when I can stop them and see if she changes.

Hi Pippin, nice to see a new face, and I see you're looking forward to spring too. I've got crocuses and snowdrops out on the front, birds are busy nesting and singing their little hearts out, it's a great time of year.

Jen, sorry to hear about Brian and his gout, painful!

Lynn, hope Dillon wanted to go out for a little jaunt. I had a lovely cuddle with Zena when I got back from the shops on the bed, she loves a cuddle, but only when she's feeling quiet, so I took the opportunity.

Now I've forgotten it all....

Elaine, I hope you've got those electrics sorted today.

Now I don't know where I am cos the phone went and my mind has gone blank, so I think I'll just disappear and come back later lol.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Afternoon all

First off, let's deal with the breaking news here......... YAYYYYY Well Done Sarah, but don't tell her it was the Dogsey vibes, cos it was all her own doing I'm absolutely sure of it, she impressed them big time didn't she Eileen, yes, River Island takes some beating for shoes, and ankle boots, I nearly bought another pair of ankle boots in there, with huge gold chains around the tops, but sadly, the heel was about 7" high lol! Sorry Gordon, just thought I'd slip that one in there

Went up the top at 7.30 and it was raining, but nobody was about much, so at least we enjoyed our walk. Zena had to wear her overalls, as we must have had torrential rain last night with the amount of standing water everywhere. Just as my walk got nice and dry and easy underfoot, I was slip sliding abaht again this morning in all the mud.

At 1 o'clock, the sun has decided to show its face, typical!

Zena's ear is much, much better today, nice and white and for the first time since this started, she didn't scream or whince when I cleaned them or put the drops in, so I'm on a winner here. Having said that though, I don't like the way the steroids in them are affecting her demeanour, she's still drinkings lots, and is a bit quiet. Yes I know I've been dreaming of that day, but it worries me slightly that it's not her to be quiet. Might ring the vet and see when I can stop them and see if she changes.

Hi Pippin, nice to see a new face, and I see you're looking forward to spring too. I've got crocuses and snowdrops out on the front, birds are busy nesting and singing their little hearts out, it's a great time of year.

Jen, sorry to hear about Brian and his gout, painful!

Lynn, hope Dillon wanted to go out for a little jaunt. I had a lovely cuddle with Zena when I got back from the shops on the bed, she loves a cuddle, but only when she's feeling quiet, so I took the opportunity.

Now I've forgotten it all....

Elaine, I hope you've got those electrics sorted today.

Now I don't know where I am cos the phone went and my mind has gone blank, so I think I'll just disappear and come back later lol.
Spring there winter here.. longing to do some gardening but the windchill.. not carrying enough flesh to be protected..
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks HELENA,so good to see your still with us!!
Also have a problem with coats Clothes and a huge thing about underwear( sorry Gorden).in saying that I'm due a little shop soon
Wind is howling round the house,on the end so always sounds worse but the sun is shining and life is good Can you tell I've had my porridge . Off to vibrate for half an hour
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Afternoon to everyone who has popped along since my morning visit.
Great news about your daughter Eileen. Well done to her.
Good to hear Zena's ear is getting better Helena.
Hello Pippin nice to see you.

Dillon and I had a walk halfway up the village and back this morning and it was wet. We then had our usual hunt the biscuit and tug games. Housework done and I popped up to the village shop to get some milk and top up his Winalot biscuits plus some sweeties..... Well I do need the sugar now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Sarah says"Thankyou" Thinks we're all bonkers but knows who's dog belongs to who likes looking at the pics
LYNN,keep those sweeties away from me What did you get?
Am typing and vibrating at the same time..how cool is that? Did you get your bath sorted?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Ahem, Eileen, would you please explain for the sake of our Gordon, exactly what this vibrating machine of yours is please He wasn't around when you posted up the picture and explained about it and he might just get the wrong idea if ya catch my drift here.......
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:51 PM

Oh yes,wait and I'll post a pic for Gorden...here you go It vibrates all your muscles,you stand,sit,do press ups and plank on it( that's my favourite

See,it's all very innocent..like me
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-02-2014, 01:52 PM
It is all happening today and is far too much for me to take in, so I think I should go an hibernate. At least for a while.

Ten - yes, TEN kilos of chicken backs ordered and will be delivered this evening, and I will wish I had never made that phone call. I have room to individually pack and freeze but not that much at a time so I think the men with the white coates need to come and take me away.

Oh, and if anyone bothered to read the story about hand towels, I have finally heard from John Lewis and the deliver company that they will be delivered tomorrow.

One problem.

It will be between 8am and 5pm and I refuse point blank to be up, washed and dressed ready for a possible delivery at 8am.

I really really really really do need to have a nanny nap but have remembered that even though Da Booga has ettid, I have not.

Oh well, I could do with losing another couple of kilos [as long as they are only on my boobies and belly]
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »