View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 09:38 AM
TW that sounds so cute Likkle Wuf. As for those er...people, better she doesn't go there if that is their attitude.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Good morning everyone,

Lynn, so glad Gordon and Michael were ok last night on the boat.

Malka, so glad that Pereg's turn didn't manifest itself into a grand mal. Do take it easy today.

Helena, hope Dave's and the other two vans are ok.

TW. June oh how I wish I was younger and more mobile and had my own place I would snap Dora up without a second thought. Colour whats wrong with her colour she is beautiful as are all of them. Makes you want to spit when you get people like that but at least they changed their minds now and not later.

Lore hope you feel better later on.

Well the sun is coming out now and I have another lunchdate today at 12 o'clock so better get my skates on and gets things sorted here. Have a good day all. God bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Phew. Coming up to noon and I still have not had my first coffee let alone the second one, BUT I have prepped and blanched a mahoosive chunk of pumpkin which is now in a draining basket in the refrigerator and will be open frozen on trays once drained. I could have sworn I asked Meir for a chunk weighing 1.5 to 2 kilos but weighed this and it was almost 3.5 kg but as it was the first time he had done f&v shopping for me I am not complaining. Still got the rest of the courgettes to do - I grated a load and Da Booga will have those raw, the rest need to be chunked/blanched/frozen when I have the energy [and the freezing space].

Oh yes, and somehow, dunno how but somehow came up with a silly ditty for the Reminder thread [they get sillier and sillier each day!] so Linda you had better keep those fingers crossed that you get a winning number - do not forget there are two Steam Mops to be won this month!

But I still have not had a ketchup but I really must have some coffee.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Lovely to hear that Pereg was fine during the night, and she is still keeping you busy. Hope the mud has disappeared by now, or are you so fed up of it that you are ignoring it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Morning Mandy enjoy your day.
Morning Jenny glad you are all safe sad about the accident near to you.
Have a lovely lunch.
Morning Malka glad Pereg didn't have a seizure but what a lot on you have today.
Morning June I bet that's really cute the pups giving little woofs to you asking for brekkie.
The mans an idiot and I can imagine how upsetting it must be for you when he calls Dora an it. Thankfully he showed his true colours now and she will have the chance to go to the right home.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 10:08 AM
TW sounds like Dora had a lucky escape, they obviously want a wolf look-a-likey, stupid people, it's their loss.

This is why I kept my first litter, it's a scary world out there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Morning Moyra enjoy your lunch.

Dillon and I had our walk then some biscuit hunting then two goes at weaving he is learning left and right well I am teaching it whether he is learning it time will tell.
Fed the birds and had a game of tug. He would like more I need a cuppa and a crumpet.

Sat here all peacefully then a blooming jet went over well it must of gone over at the speed of light and so close to the roof I'm surprised it didn't hit it. Tell you what if it did you wouldn't know much about it.
Dillon was in the garden so I popped my head out and he was standing looking at the sky very bemused hasn't phased him though thank goodness.
We were use to planes being so close to Stanstead but more the work horse type not the elite jet fighters.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Lore - I'm sorry you are still feeling rough. Lots of rest will help.

Lynn - I'm glad Gorden and Michael were safe.

Malka - Thanks for letting us know Pereg was okay and no grand mal. That is good news.

Nippy and Moyra - I hope you both enjoy your meals today.

June - Well, that is just horrible. Little Dora is better off without people like that. They are misguided anyway. Loki was a creamy, almost pale apricot colour when he was a puppy, with a little darker around the face and a faint dark 'stripe' going down his back. The darker bit spread around his body more as he got older, so they do change, don't they, so if they did get a very pale one, it might not stay that way and what would they do then?

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Awww he is so handsome and look at his lovely colouring now.
Dora has had a lucky escape in my opinion.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Morning all,
What a surprise to see Azz opening the daily today .... I thought maybe we were all in trouble ... you never know when the headmaster puts an appearance in
I'm late on parade today as I shot out early to Tesco to get petrol and our local nursery to get a couple of things. I still haven't walked the dogs yet so that is next on the agenda. The sun is out which is lovely but its blooming chilly out there. A horrible night but far worse in the SW, Wales and Ireland I gather ... I hope non of our members lost power.

Half of our tree lights have packed up .... how weird is that. They start off as a three wire set and then become a two wire set OH has checked every bulb so will check the actual wires later and if they can't be sorted I'll be out searching for more lights

I'm going to get another Lorien implant sorted for Flash 'cos he only had a 6 month on last April and I thought we'd get away with it but he keeps on humping his brother

Lynn Have a good day and I hope you get everything done that your hoping to and 'delinquent' Dillon is a good boy today My friends 'delinquent' Briard is still being a total pain and she's booked up another course of training lessons to start in the new year.
Nippy Enjoy your lunch which presumably is a nice surprise How sad about that dog a family somewhere are going to be heartbroken
Lore Sorry you are still feeling unwell. My OH when he had a virus recently kept thinking he was better and then it would hit him again. ((hugs))
LS Gorgeous photos of Loki Lots of dogs change colour and how shallow those people were to not want delectable Dora because of her colour . My Flash has almost turned silver sable now apart from his ears and legs having started off jet black (apart from his white bits) and one of their sisters were registered black with the kennel club and by 8 weeks was turning cream .. another sable I guess.
June I think little Dora has had a lucky escape don't you and how dare they refer to her as 'it' I hope your back holds out and the potential new puppy parents are bowled over with their pup .... I'm sure they will be.
Helena Tesco's fresh turkeys aren't in yet either and I'd imagine it will be this weekend. Have you put your decs up yet .................. you are not allowed to say 'no' unless you intend to do them
Moet I'm sure your dogs will love having a race around now that those sheep have gone
Malka Great news that Pereg is fine and you had a settled night.

Off to walk the dogs now while the sun is out.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »