01-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Only when we all want the same chocolates
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Afternoon everyone
Do hope you've all had a good morning ,poorly dogs and peeps on the mend
Heating sorted out ,and those lovely curtains hung,those with decisions ironed out .
Out early for our walk as its dry here rain forecast for later
Jim back early (not expected till later tonight ) .
OMG you want to see the state of the sitting room kit everywhere ,
And of course the QUEENS visit on Sunday !!!!!
Fritz and Sasha extatic to be home charging about everywhere
Gemma's been warned not to clipe that she's been sleeping on MUMS BED
However jim back with goodies (fill you all in later)
Meals to make and him back 24/7 what a thought ,gotten selfish being on my own ,
Have a good afternoon all stay safe ,
Catch you all later
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Labrador Lover View Post
Hello All, Good Heavens you all know each other so well and I fear it will take me ages to settle in a get to know you all. So do take care all those who are feeling under the weather and get better soon.

I got soaked walking Amber this morning but she never minds. A good rub down with a nice big fluffy towel and she loves it afterwards.

Have a good day everyone, Moyra
Hiya Moyra. Well done for making it into the daily thread. You'll soon be part of the furniture like everyone else

Great place to come for a few laughs and a bit of sympathy or TLC when needed.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Helena - where did you get your curtains? Dunelm Mill? I might pop over and have a look myself because we desperately need new curtains.

I do hope Dave is feeling a bit more cheerful and you have a good weekend together.

Hi Linda, Yes Dunelms but because it is a brand new shop, which only opened on the day I went in there, i.e. yesterday, I'm afraid you won't be getting the bargains I've got, such as £89 reduced to £6.99 and £100 reduced to £14.99 - so there!!! They always have a casualty department though and although these said "slightly imperfect" on the labels, I'm darned if I can find any imperfections with them at all. I have had to order 2 pairs of small ones for the little side windows though cos I forgot about those Maybe that's why they do it??? I expect so! Enjoy a good rummage in there, I'm going back for more when it's all died down a bit in there

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Absolutely beautiful morning here, blue sky and sunshine, cold, but the wind seems to have dropped.
Had an absolutely horrendous night, the worst yet, and here was me hoping (because it was so quiet all evening) that bouncy Che was the ringleader. I am beginning to wonder if Miss Mischief is orchestrating it!!!
I was sooo tired I had myself tucked up on the couch by 11.15, fire was banked up and lay awake for a while planning today (which has already gone to pot) and must have fell asleep, next minute it is 2.30am and they are off. Got up, gave them some mini charcoal bones, not good enough, so gave them very very tiny little feed, and all went back to sleep, 4.30am it started again, gave them the rest of their brekkie, put some mince out to defrost for today for them and went back to sleep, I left Sasha in the kitchen with them. I must have mixed the bowls up because I had only just dropped off and anguished noises from the kitchen and there was a black puddle there, obviously tripe, more than likely Sasha because I had picked up 2 firm poo's, and I have been gradually building up the tripe she is having giving her mainly chicken and still a bit of cooked chicken and fish on the side, gradually decreasing it....of course then they all paddled in it, had to clear up and keep mopping until the yukky footprints disappeared. Put Sasha back in here, wiped all paws with anti bac wipes, and gave all half a canikur tablet and some shredded cooked chicken, by then I am in a major strop, double tired and really ready to strangle anyone who steps out of line, made a cup of tea, and my mood had very obviously become known to babies as they all sat quietly looking at me through big eyes. Went back to sleep eventually only waking up around an hour ago, fed girlies, gave babies a very small amount of minced chicken and tripe, Sasha has had cooked and a small amount of raw minced chicken, I am having yet another cup of tea before going out to do the yard etc. then they are all going out as I have some ironing to do, run out of clean t shirts for a start!!! Then got the wood run as not done one all week and not got much left now.
Those curtains sound lovely Helena, do we get a piccie so we can pretend they are ours
Hope now January is behind us all that things get better
they're up June, I will take pics later. The expensive ones I bought for the bedroom, being much lighter in colour, really show off that beautiful window a real treat now, I just hope they don't "show off" my figure outside, when it gets dark and I'm walking about in there nekid!!!!!

Blimey, what a terrible night you've had there, and so sorry to read about that tripey pool of whatever that they all had to walk through didn't they Keep up the good work June, it won't be long now and you can get your life back.

Thanks for asking, Dave is aok atm, he's even done a bit of much needed snagging around the house, it's all looking good here!

Hello All, Good Heavens you all know each other so well and I fear it will take me ages to settle in a get to know you all. So do take care all those who are feeling under the weather and get better soon.

I got soaked walking Amber this morning but she never minds. A good rub down with a nice big fluffy towel and she loves it afterwards.

Hi Moyra, lovely to see a new member venturing into this mad house, you'll feel quite at home in here soon I'm sure
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Thank you both it isn't that cold here today now and I have a good supply of woolly jumpers .

No one seems interested in repairing my heating because it is a warm air system and a lot don't understand it .It is quite old too, I had it installed in 1994 to replace the existing one . It's great when it is working, really efficient and we have no gas here so there is not a lot of choice in systems.

I am not too hopeful of the man ringing tonight but we shall see he won't be able to come till next week anyway.
I do have an electric fire but it is expensive to run, I also have a warm woollen rug and Chloe to snuggle up with she loves getting under the rug

Good luck with getting the man Mini. I hope you can get it sorted out quickly.

You think you know them but you ought to see what goes on in the evening!

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Hi all,

LS - You are always so positive. Definitely a glass-half-full girl I can imagine you are quite relieved about the disco being postponed.

The sun is out here now and its lovely Dogs are walked and washing done. Just waiting for my son to arrive to finish sorting what he wants to take to his flat. Who am I kidding he won't finish it ............ there is so much to do, but I can see some of the carpet now
Not always Jenny. I do get down sometimes but if it's something you can't do much about, there's no point in getting down, you have to get on with it and make the best of it. And if you can do something about it then that's good because you have options.

Carys will be fed up when I tell her there's no disco but she is going to her Grandparents for fish & chips instead.

I think I should get you over here to clear away my clutter because the way I go about it, it never happens! When you're done, Nippy can come and clean the floors!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Morning all, been a bit MIA lately SORRY

Busy busy busy and I haven't had much time for even just browsing Dogsey lately which is pants.

This time next week I shall be in Engerland which is super exciting, I don't care if it rains, snows, hails hurricanes or nuffink as I shall be with my friends and family, and at the end of the trip I shall be definately ready to come home

Daisy had her 4th birthday yesterday, hopes of her growing out of nortiness overnight rapidly disappeared this morning when she started off with a pair of socks and a game of chase around the dining room table *sigh* silly Daisy.

Happy Friday lovely dogsey peeps xxxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Nippy is going to be sooo busy, wonder how long it will take her to reach my end of the country
Was out getting pet mince etc. and all of a sudden had this feeling I needed to go home, it had started raining, and I just felt I needed to get a move on.
Got home, looked out, couldn't see anyone, went to the back door and looked and there were 3 babies curled up together in the corner, out of the worst of it, but what was going on. Looks like Lona hadn't let them in the puppy palace, Mabs is barricaded into the smaller run. Why on earth Cariad never did anything is beyond me, she used to be the scourge of dogs and she just wouldn't have let that happen to her babies.
Dashed out, moved mabs from smaller kennel and run and popped babies in there so they can keep warm and dry, and now all 3 girlies are in the puppy palace and babies in the smaller kennel, but good job I got this feeling about it eh. I did notice some perfect likkle poo's whilst out there, so not all bad.
Have got some ironing done, half a dozen t shirts and 5 pillowcases, if I do a little each day then I should be on top of it within the next 100 or so years
Sooo just going to have a drink and have got some tuna for their tea, Sasha having steamed white fish and a bit of tuna in a separate bowl to see how she goes on.
No word from Che's family, hopefully that is not a bad thing
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Another dry bright day here after the rain cleared this morning,dried my washing outside again,two days running
Spag bol for tea tonight with a sticky toffee pudding and custard for pudding Yum

O/H is going to be putting on weight rapidly at this rate

TW while Nippy is on her way up the country she can pop in here,do my floors with her new mop,collect my ironing and drop it at yours
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Oh...I thought she was coming straight up here, doing MY floors, then taking MY ironing back to yours when she does YOUR floors
Got the babies in, all had early tea, so will wait and see what the tuna brings, if anything.
OH doesn't want to put on too much weight otherwise he'll break his crutches, hope he is behaving himself for you today at least
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:03 PM
No, no, no, the two Jennys are coming to me first; Jenny will clear the clutter, Nippy Jenny will do the ironing that emerges from the clutter and do the do the floors too.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »