Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Morning morning morning xxxx

To all those under the weather....huge hugs xx

The rain as finally stopped, so we are off now to Sheldon Heath for a long, wet muddy walk yayyyyyyyyyyy I know at least 4 dogs that will enjoy that....as for us (mad people)

Hope you all have a great day, after our walk I for one will be looking forward to sitting this afternoon watching TV in front of the fire
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Good morning fellow members a bit of sun for once and the rain has stopped for a while allowing me to put a load of washing out to dry.

I hope all those of you with coughs and nasties will be feeling better soon.
I have baby sitting later so am going to make some more mince pies to take with me.

Enjoy your day everyone
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Morning all,

Malka, love the idea of Pereg singing

I'm tidying the house today. At least that's the plan. Doing my pressies run later. Got the turkeys out defrosting for preparing tomorrow. Plus the ham.

One of our local lads went missing on Friday night, so there's loads of people out looking for him. I hope he turns up safe. He's only 20.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Morning all.

Sorry to hear a few are not too well. And I hope Dillon starts to behave soon - have you thought about getting him castrated?

EKKKKKKKKK two more sleeps

And good morning to you all.

As the title says its almost here.

I am off to offer calm and smiles too all shopping. seriously need to get a present or two for myself. I am difficult to buy for so off to look in the "pre sales" so there you go.
Can't seem to access photobucket so looking for another way to show you some photo's. Any clues?

Worked at the shelter last night through the rain making and offering out tea and some parcels of donated warm socks and things. Did the 11pm - 2am shift.
So off I go and Helena yesterday I did complete my alloted tasks in the timescale
Oh well done there Kazz, I couldn't think of a more worthwhile thing to do over the christmas period and one year I will do it myself, but not this one I'm afraid.

Afternoon all Had THE most glorious walk along the top of the beach, right along to the undercliff part today, and because it was Sunday and we were late, the whole world was walking along there. Zena met a lovely 14 month old gsd and lots of other doglets and I can't get over just how friendly they ALL were, not one grumpy dog amongst them, it was just fab! I'm loving this beach every morning.

Turkey was thrown in before we went, so she'll be ready by 1 o'clock along with my roast totties and all the trimmings (we're having beef christmas day). Nippy, enjoy your christmas beef today with some of the family and your grand daughter

Will be watching films tonight eating turkey sarnies as yer do I've just been invited in for a christmas morning drink on Christmas Day with the nice lady who has 2 gsd crosses, so I shall be popping in there for a quick one! Dave filled the car up for me cos I had problems with the filler cap the other day but he's sorted that it needed some greasing. All in all, I'm slowing down now and getting ready for a nice, quiet few days just enjoying Dave and Zena's company but I shall be bored by Boxing Day so will be back on here all day I expect

Will pop in tonight to see how everyone's doing, enjoy your day.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Afternoon all. It's a lovely day here today, blue skies but windy. I wish I had done the washing today instead of yesterday - it's a good drying day. I've got a theory about all this rain I think instead of the world ending the other day somebody is trying to flood us out. Britain will slowly get taken over with water & we will end up under the sea.
I made some chocolate Fudge this morning. It's become a bit of a tradition giving it to my daughter. I have to have a taste of it though don't I ? Can't give them something that doesn't taste nice. The last present I ordered online has come this morning as well. I was getting a bit worried that it wouldn't get here on time. I sent my other daughters parcel last Monday & that's not arrived there yet.
OH went to town looking for something for me - talk about last minute. & he nearly collapsed with the pain in his hips. He's increased the steroids but they haven't done much good yet. He has to go for a blood test tomorrow to see if there is any inflammation there.
Well its time to get ready for this afternoons walk Stay safe all Peeps & doggies.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Just back from a glorious walk. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. It's even being kind in that it isn't all that cold today. We've all loved it and had a wonderful time. Town is actually quieter than usual today. It seems like everyone did their shopping early
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Didn't hear from Sasha's people by 12 so took Lona and Mabs out for a decent walk as it is such a beautiful day after yesterday's deluge. About 12.30 I got a text from them saying could they come this afternoon, well I felt awful, and text back saying I had waited until 12 and was now out with the girls and had things planned for the afternoon, there is no way I can wait to put the tree up any longer and I do have some other errands to run. Took Cariad out on her own and then gave babies their lunch and girls all got a chicken wing as forgot to take the bones out and they are all frozen together, solid. Cleaned kennels and yard again because Eldest Son dropped 2 bags of shavings off so was out there anyway. I have only broken the connector thing for the hose to the tap, so have had to bucket everything, I have no idea how I achieve these somehow impossible acts Ash has been howling the place down because he was in the kitchen and wanted to be out 'helping' Mabs again has taken on the older sister role and was shepherding them into the puppy palace when I put them outside, it is so sweet watching her, she is The Omen personified at times, yet she has such a lovely nature. Just wish she would stop her kleptomaniac tendancies, you can't put anything down, because she picks it up and runs off with it. Jeyes spray is her favourite
Having a sit down whilst the pain killers kick in, cup of tea and chocolate eclair, then off into the fray, but not a Big Fray, just going to get some more frozen chicken fillets as babies eaten them all, will get a couple of packs I think. Then a couple of visits to friends, home and tree up and decs up tonight, then I am, in all respects, Ready For Christmas
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Heya, folks.

Another disturbed night... I hope these kitties are going to calm down once they've had some time to settle in. It's like trying to sleep on a stage with a performance of Riverdance on at the same time.

Need to nip out and stock up on food for Guinness, currently feeling glad that when Tyr died, I put the bags of cat litter and all the cat food, toys, etc in a cupboard instead of giving them away, so at least the cats have a good supply of stuff.

Still not done our food shop, there was no way in hell I was taking Jon in Tesco yesterday. I think I'll go tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Had a message from Lizzie's ex yesterday saying to check my front door When I looked there was a bag full of soft toys she had brought him,her slippers,socks,belts,photos & a note

I initially thought you were going to say he'd left something horrible at your door when I started to read this. At least he's given her stuff back... although in my view he's a young man who would benefit from a knee to a sensitive area.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
At least he's given her stuff back... although in my view he's a young man who would benefit from a knee to a sensitive area.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Phew, been a busy morning, cleaned out the bathroom, hoovered downstairs, including the cobwebs in the corners of the ceilings...I can never reach them normally.

Our bedroom is next.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >