View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Women tend too gravitate towards Tuskar my Boston terrier, but with Vodou (a standard hairless Xolo) its anyone and everyone. Children can be a bit shy of him as he looks a bit odd I suppose, but most people just want to stop me and ask questions and touch him XD Ive lost count of the amount of times I've been asked 'what does he feel like' followed by a little pause contemplating it and then 'can I touch him...?'

I also occasionally hear people muttering about me shaving my dog which I find highly amusing...! If I was going to shave him why would I leave a big tuft on his head? XD
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 03:32 PM
I think there is a higher percentage of men who admire the GSDs, and also other "GSD people" in general, both men and women.

Yogi and Rip also seem to attract children, probably because they are both fluffy and look a bit like teddy-bear dogs
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 03:37 PM
The collies tend to attract children...especially mav, I guess because of his colouring. My GSD attracts men...usually the type to stroke without asking, almost as if they are showing how manly and brave they are!
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Children seem to like my poodle and young men seem to like my whippets
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 03:40 PM
When my CKCS was a puppy, my youngest son would say 'mum - can I borrow the dog? I'm going for a walk into town and she is a BABE MAGNET' lol!

She certainly was too!

EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
When my CKCS was a puppy, my youngest son would say 'mum - can I borrow the dog? I'm going for a walk into town and she is a BABE MAGNET' lol!

She certainly was too!

he was right!!!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
OOOH interesting... I might have to get me a GSD if they attract that sort of man, lucky you SB

That is not quite wot I meant............

I meant the ones who fink they are 'ard and who 'ave got one just like 'im at home and who say "my GSD is bigger than yours"!

As if size is everything..............
BentleyBoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-06-2012, 04:35 PM
My mum always says I should take my zimmer frame when walking Bentley..

She says westies are old ladies dogs and I'm 20!

Although where we used to live we often use to see two other westies and both were owned by younger people/families.. not actually seen many elderly people with them!

When I walk Bentley its mostly teenage girls who coo over him.. properly because he's white and fluffy!!
maxmin
New Member!
Female 

25-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Maggie is a fan of older ladies and men, they always want to give her pat. Sometimes I get nervous, because some can be quiet old and I worry that they will tip over.

However she loves to seek out children especially if they have food in their hands. However she licks everyone she can, and if your wearing open toe shoes...right to your toes!
Everyone thinks shes a boy... and I do not know why, because she looks like such a girl beagle.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2012, 05:00 PM
we dont meet many, but lots of kids love daphni.. i think its because she's white and fluffy, and really gentle

asbo attracts everyone, usually to ask what he is, or why is he bald..
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >