View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Would love to see a picture of her and see just how big her new wooly coat is!
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Another trick I have been told is a wide toothed comb with an elastic band threaded through the teeth
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 11:52 AM
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Awww...hehehehe

She is rather fluffy bless her but I still think her coat looks lovely...

I dunno if I am being a bit thick here but have you tried something as simple as a 'rake' comb??...I would imagine you have tried all types of brushes and combs and I am just suggesting old news...lol...

You must know of all possibilities and know much more than me!

The brush you have there look like it would only skim the surface of her coat and not get down deep enough (but I understand it's probably not the only one you use!)

...Anyway, one of my dogs has coat with alot of wooly undercoat and i use a rake on him and it gets loads out, you can fill a few carrier bags with what comes out...lol...I just wish I could sell it! I could make a living off his undercoat alone!

P.S: she looks like she is saying, 'hey mum! love me, love my thick wooly coat'...lol
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 01:12 PM
lol ..no thats the puppies brush ...i have used a coat king but it seems to make it worse

oh well sheep it is .........
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 01:15 PM
She is starting to look like a shi-tzu Inca, poor girl being left to like that whilst her mummy is planning going off galavanting for a weekend! LOL
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
now you know why we never take spaying this breed easily ................. I mean would anyone do this for no medical reason ?
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
now you know why we never take spaying this breed easily ................. I mean would anyone do this for no medical reason ?
Same with ECS - apparently neutering males also has the same effect I would much prefer to avoid clipping Molo unless we have to BUT its worth holidng on to the fact that even if she does have to be clipped eventually - she will still be the same gorgeous character - just with shorter hair
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
i do have a coat king but i don't want to make her coat curly by over doing it .......the coat is in great condition just lots of it no sheep farm then LOL
Didnt realise the coat king could make thier coats curly! It hasnt happened with Potter.......yet!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >