View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Yayyy, he got it working!!! He used that same 5 phono adaptor lead, but put the Wii ones into different places, and on the tv he went on AV and it worked straight away! Thanks for all your help.

I have to say, it's a bit naff isn't it! I bought Just Dance 2 today, but from what I can gather, you just follow the silhouette (sp?) on the screen with the remotes in each hand - hardly a workout is it!! Apparently the dance mats don't work with these games, only the Dance Dance revolution games I did like the bowling, the archery and the jetski which is all we've tried so far and I'm ace at the bowling lol!

I think I want that XBox now, where you don't have a remote, it reads your body, coz I want to workout and dance and I can't see me doing this with the Wii.

Anyone got that new X Box Connect then - any good?? Bit pricey I fear though Dave got the Wii for free coz he was awarded it through his business, I like freebies!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3