Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Lol Foxy!!! I can't even find a suitable smiley graphic for that one! I'm crying here with laughter just imagining you in the kitchen doing all that before taking Rhianna off to school!

I thought if they were constipated though they couldn't get one out? Maybe he got disturbed half way through it and it didn't "chop off" properly, lol! This was one big "cling-on" wasn't it! This is getting worse, I think I'd better go now! Hopefully he will be ok next time he goes, but otherwise you'd better give him something, but be careful, coz you don't want him the other way do you! Good luck.
:smt005 :smt044 helen you are a crackerjack lol "chop off" properly lol
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2005, 10:10 AM
hi foxy
poor you
we have had this problem with bonnie and our vet said it was because the hair round her bum was too long and that it should be kept very short at all times the poo gets caught in the hair around the bichons bum and it causes a blockage, which as you now know is not very nice thing to have to clean up :smt078 i have to get my mum to do as it makes me ill,
since we started clipping her back end really short we havent had any problems, touch wood, lol

hope this helps, give benji a hug from us, poor lil thing and big to you for having to sort him out

kimberley x x x x
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3