View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Bea got itchy and started losing her fur on JWB duck and rice,i changed to the salmon & potato wafcol and the change was pretty instant too ,her coat is much glossier also
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Good to see Harveys improving on the Wafcol, looks as though you made the right choice !
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Bea got itchy and started losing her fur on JWB duck and rice,i changed to the salmon & potato wafcol and the change was pretty instant too ,her coat is much glossier also
Thats good news

Forgot to add Harvey is back to his usual happy go lucky laid back self. No more hyper boy
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Good to see Harveys improving on the Wafcol, looks as though you made the right choice !
Hi - yes glad I changed back. How is your girl doing on the Fishmongers? Was thinking about her yesterday
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Hi - yes glad I changed back. How is your girl doing on the Fishmongers? Was thinking about her yesterday
Yes they are ok thanks for asking, just a tad concerned about the copper levels as someone else spotted, they are very high (prob just me being neurotic again !)

I am going to keep on with it and see how it goes

What a dramatic difference in Harvey, just shows you how much diet can affect condition and how important it is !
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
hes definitely allergic to grass - in growing season I think looking at the list of ingredients between two foods he is also allergic to some grains and cereals + the sugar beet pulp comes under suspicion.
I was just looking at the ingredients...I may change Hen over to the Wafcol, he is allergic poultry and eggs, we didn't realise at first but he always had a bad tummy after having either of those foods.

He is currently on the Purina Pro-Plan Salmon and potato and doing very well on that, I shall have to compare the ingredients and see which one seems best, I'd not thought about the sugar beet pulp.

I hope your lad is still continuing to improve, Hen seems to have stopped nibbling his feet again, fingers crossed it stays like that
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I was just looking at the ingredients...I may change Hen over to the Wafcol, he is allergic poultry and eggs, we didn't realise at first but he always had a bad tummy after having either of those foods.

He is currently on the Purina Pro-Plan Salmon and potato and doing very well on that, I shall have to compare the ingredients and see which one seems best, I'd not thought about the sugar beet pulp.

I hope your lad is still continuing to improve, Hen seems to have stopped nibbling his feet again, fingers crossed it stays like that
I think i am right in saying that Wafcol were original to introduce salmon & potato & rest followed suit not really that that has anything to do with it

If the food you are feeding suits - happy days
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Yes they are ok thanks for asking, just a tad concerned about the copper levels as someone else spotted, they are very high (prob just me being neurotic again !)

I am going to keep on with it and see how it goes

What a dramatic difference in Harvey, just shows you how much diet can affect condition and how important it is !
Thats great news, really pleased to hear it
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3