View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 10:31 PM
A gordon boy!! Would complete your setter set ! I personally think I will always have boys, though if it had been up to Griffin's litter I'd have come home with a little girl who took a liking to me and fell asleep in my lap as soon as I got on the floor. I prefer the looks of boys in pretty much all the breeds I love, girls tend to have slightly finer look to them, lovely but I'm a fan of chunky, square heads and they tend to be found on boys!!
Can see why you're tempted by a CC, I'm converted to them after seeing them on here in all their tenacious glory, think I'm a big dog girl at heart though, would be so worried that they'd be lept on or something, they're so tripupable, I know it's not a proper word , sure they would hold their own though, especially with soppy Jamie keeping an eye on him/her !
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2011, 11:26 PM
We have four boys, love them but I would really love a girly I was going to get a bitch GSP but fate was that I got Bertie who I'm very pleased with but I would still love a girly but don't know if or when that would be.... looonng way off before I get another dog.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3