View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I would have another grey or lurcher but i will definitely have a feathered saluki in the future, i like Irish Setters and Vizlas and Pointers too.....and samoyeds...dobermann.....min pinschers....
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I will definately have another dobie ( by july hopefully ) and think i will always have at least one, lots of other breeds i would like too but dobies for sure.
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I think I will always have BCs, but id love to have GSDs too!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm a greyhound and lurcher girl and always will be! I do have a collie x though who I adore so may consider another one. But greys are my fave. They're so loyal and loving, graceful and kind and they give their all to you once you win them over....something I'm really seeing with Guinness after 3 months of having him!!
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Hmmm.... Dexter is such a character and so mischevious, can't quite imagine finding another Lab that would come close.

If I could cope with two dogs, then there are a few other breeds I'm keen on. A Rough Collie, as grew up with one and adore them - would rather like a Tri Colour.

Would love to get another rescue, a GSD is the breed I've always rather hankered after....

I'm also interested in Samoyeds and I know a lot of them end up in rescue too.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh yes, i'd definately have more of the breeds I own. Deffo want a full GWP, collies I might lay off for a bit in favour of trying other breeds though (like an Aussie).
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I couldn't imagine not having at least one Boxer in my life, even if we have other breeds as well!
There are no other breeds, well none that compare to the Boxer

Boxers, Boxers, always Boxers...............
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:10 PM
I have always had a mixed bag {so to speak} my heart is always with rotties and can't image life without one,
But i would really love to be able to rescue another GSD in time {three is my limit at the moment }
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:13 PM
I love the compassion and dedication to your chosen breeds

I would definitely have another Greyhound. I don't think I'd want another black one (unless a perfect one for us came to us) as I think it would remind me too much of Axel. I'd certainly have another Greyhound in the future. They're such fabulous creatures, I love their personalities, noble and funny and loving and cheeky. And as said previously in the thread, once you win them over they give you everything and expect virtually nothing back.
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Oh yeah more GSPs That confident, friendly, big softy, with those lovely soft dark eyes, and velvety ears, who wins over every one he meets with his character and looks, I'm not bias at all though and having grown up with my Dads old GSP (who was from similar lines and she had the same nature) I can't remember a time when I've not wanted one for my self, I can't see my self with out one from now on, he slobbers is the only fault I can think of, his temperament in my mind is perfect
But I do fancy a toller I think they'd be great fun.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »