View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Well I am so glad we changed our travel plans,both Dad and Nan have had snow.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 08:01 PM
We had light snow for about an hour, but it's stopped now. Thankfully it didn't settle.

We are forecast heavy snow for Saturday....... PITA!

Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 08:23 PM
We had awful rain this morning and this afternoon about 2 it started to snow. I fed the dogs early and then went out into the blizzard to feed the horses before it got too bad. It seems to have stopped now thankfully.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
It's been raining all day, Henry and I got drenched during our lunchtime walk when it turned to sleet, then it stopped for a while and now it's full blown snow flakes

We're in Milton Keynes...anyone else got it yet?
Same here, but then I am not to far from you
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Well so far, there's only been a few minutes between showers, and the showers last about 15 to 20 minutes, boy are they heavy too! It's about an inch and a half deep already and still going...methinks the schools shall be shut tomorrow...

Walking Dougal should be interesting on Sunday...
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-12-2010, 08:45 PM
heavy rain all day here today, I'm in boredom on sea, ermmm I mean burnham on sea, just seen on the bos site that we may have heavy snow over fri and sat, so far we've had none here yet, should be fun my two new girls will love it I expect. going to hard to see a white collie in snow!!!!! ah well the fun of having nutty dogs.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 09:03 PM
It's dry here - but then again in January we were cat sitting for my OH's brother - it was dry one night - woke up to let the cat out and snow - 4 inches of it - I was like where did that come from?

So I may wake up to loads of snow - I hope not, I need to be able to get somewhere tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Just after I go off here it started snowing has only settled on the grass so I am hoping that is all we are going to get.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Just been out for our last walk and, thankfully, it has only settled on the grass, the roads and pathways are clear, but the gritter is out and about tonight so I think they must be expecting more

We had a really heavy bout at about 4.30 through to 7 then it seemed to turn to sleet so, fingers crossed, it will remain dry for the rest of the night.

Hope everyone is safe and well xx
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Just walked Parker to the corner shop and back in it.

Fortunately, I don't know why, but I used a different lead than his normal one and discovered it had a clip half way down the lead so I wound the lead round my waist and clipped it on the clip there. On our way back a cat suddenly crossed the road in front of him and I think if I had been holding his lead in my hand the sudden leap he made after the cat (naughty boy!) would probably have pulled me over. Definitely be using this lead again in future snowy/icy weather!

It is a lead by the makers of halti head-collars.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »