View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Oh no, poor Mo. Im so sorry she's in so much pain. It must have been awful for you to see. Big hugs for you and Mo and terrier kisses from Tilly. xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh no Jenny! Bless her heart. Hope she's feeling better soon. xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 06:43 PM
It really does help knowing you are all here for us.
Mo is not in so much pain now but I think the medication is sending her loopy.
When she stands up she is all wobbly.
She hasn't wee'd since last night. when she crocky's down she loses her balance and won't wee If she has an accident .... well she does, we will cope.
The vet has told us to use a harness to walk her so as soon as she is well enough we will take her to get one. I'm presuming I can get a hound type harness.
I'm really hoping tomorrow is another day.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Id definitely be looking at one of these if she were mine, pain relief wont solve the problem.

http://www.mctimoneychiropractic.org...id=50&Itemid=1

Many a Lurcher/Greyhound and other dogs/animals have been put right by this type of treatment.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2010, 07:02 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Mo.

I know how you are feeling and what a worry it is I remember last month when Ollie was whimpering in pain and couldn't lay down I was in tears here till Gorden arrived home I was blubbering so much he couldn't understand the message.

I hope she feels better soon and you have a restful night with her. Lots of (((Hugs))) for you both.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Thanks BD I will give her the weekend on the anti-inflammatories then I will be on to it first thing Monday morning.
Lynn, it just makes you feel sick doesn't it?
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 08:06 PM
What a worry for you and poor Mo and it must have been so frightening. Hopefully she will have a good night and show some improvement over the weekend.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Oh dear Jen, she does sound in a bad way, poor, poor girl, and poor you, you must be sooooo worried about her now

Why don't you ring the vet and just ask for some reassurance that this wobbly behaviour is normal with this medication Jen? The never mind you ringing even at this time of night I'm sure of it, and it might just put your mind at rest a bit. I know I'd have to I'm afraid. That neck pain must be truly awful if it's causing her to be like this, coz surely no painkiller would have this effect?! I don't know Jen, but I'd be wanting reassurance. You're very aux fais with all this, wouldn't you think this is something neurological? Maybe it's like my neck, where the spinal chord is touching two of my discs, that sends me wobbly sometimes, could it be something like that in a dog's neck I wonder?

I'm so, so sorry you're having to see your baby like this Jen I really am, and I'm always here for you, you have my number.xxxxxxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Poor Baby Really hope Mo starts feeling better soon x
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Sorry to hear this. Would you consider trying a "Greyhound" man? They are excellent with stuff like this.
Get your dog to a Greyhound VET.

Sorted out in a minute.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »