View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 08:25 AM
My overwhelming modesty - because otherwise I`m perfect.

My tendency to inappropriate sarcam, actually.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 11:23 AM
Oh God, well I'm shy when I first meet people, and then once I know them don't shut up, ask anyone , if that could be balanced out that would be great , mind you I would need more then one, I also would love to change how lazy I am, I need to set the alarm an hour before I need to get up and then keep it on snooze, and even then sometimes I wake up late ops: ops:, my temper has changed a lot, but there still sometimes can be times when you can see people backing off, but it does take me a lot to explode, its just when I do I do and a big thing that I would love to change more then anything is how easy it is for me to get into wierd and wonderful situations, sometimes I think that I manage to get into some things that other people wouldn't, but just comes naturally to me .

Sorry, I couldn't put it to one thing, theres too much that could do with changing .
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Putting the phone down on idiots...... I really shouldn't, but I do not suffer fools gladly......
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 02:53 PM
My non-assertiveness - I would dearly love to be the sort of person who had that air of authority about them and was confident enough that I didn't get people feeling they could talk down to me or take me for granted.

Sid doesn't do it, but I do get taken for granted at work and even some friends and family members do!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
I would actually like to be more lazy!! I am always on the go, Dave always says if he has a day off he will sit and play playstation all day, and that is true. I will put the dishwasher on, do the washing, mow the lawn, clean out the chooks, cut the hedge blah blah blah. I never seem to sit and relax and if I do, I feel bad. Today has been one of those rare days when I have spent most of the day on here. Now I am fretting about all of the jobs that I could / should have done instead of sitting on my ass all day!
Yep me too! And it's the same at work, I only have one speed......and that's flat out. I get irritated by other people's more normal approach to work, because they get less done. But hey, SO WHAT they are still doing a great job!!! They'll still be going long after I've burnt out.

I worked 30 hours on Sunday and Monday and now feel guilty for sitting around like a wet rag today on my day off. I wish I could just chill out more
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Ooh, this is a good one, Rips!

I would like say it would be to have more patience and tolerance for people. However, as long as people keep p*ssing me off, the patience and tolerance I have for them will not happen.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3