Female 

09-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
thankyou so much peeps

just to mention....the house is mine,my mortgage,in my name

he says he hasnt been here im not going mad,i know he has been

he also only rang me to ask me a favour

this is soooooooo poop!!!!
In that case, have the locks changed immediately!

Could you perhaps have some sort of CCTV set up for the house? Obviously when you're sure they aren't watching! Just a thought...

Layla, be strong, you'll get through this. xx
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:58 PM
good luck hun n get them locks changed and inform the police if you need a chat pm me
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2010, 10:22 AM
What a horrible situation Layla! I too would have the locks changed straight away, and file a report. He's threatened you already and thats one time too much! I would hate for him to do anything to the dogs out of spite, because he knows how much you love them and how much it would hurt you. He sounds very manipulative.

Hugs to you!
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Did ur bf live with you?
ATS x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Oh what an a$$ I want to kick him in the butt, I know everyone has already said it I would be changing the locks, if for nothing else than your own piece of mind and ASAP, your house is your sanctuary if it is getting violated end it. You can get little spy cams for your house too just to see if he is (but I think you know the answer to that and god knows what else he is up to whilst in your house (sorry I know , but I think it needs to be said).
Another thing I would do is get a diary write down the time and date of anything that happens or you notice that is not right, it can be considered a legal document if it continues to go on.
I would also be going to the police and giving them a report, you can say you dont want anything done at this stage but want it on record incase there is an escalation of the issues, so they know what is going on.
Your ex's sister sounds like she is helping your ex being an a$$, and even if her threat is hollow, she can be held accountable for her words.
Hugs chick
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2010, 12:21 PM
As has already been said, change the locks and report this to the police. It seems as if he is trying to mess with your head. You need to report this to the police so they can do a risk assessment on your situation. Then they can decide whether you need to have your address flagged up as a "Location of Interest" which means any calls to your address will be prioritised, and if you need a panic alarm installed. I don't know anything about your situation but I know a lot about Domestic Abuse. This situation is ringing alarm bells in my head.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 03:26 PM
well.....i have the lock and was going to fit it when i got in today.....got a phonecall from MY house,saying he is dropping his stuff off as he has been walking the streets all night and has no-where to go ....i told him no.we cant live together and all he kept bleating on about was that he is leaving with nothing after all these years (not that he misses me etc).......i was strong,but im wondering if he will be there when i get back...if not i know what i will be doing,if he is tho????.....................
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh Layla this really is horrible for you. Is there anyone who can come home with you tonight as support? It might just be that it will also help him see you are not going to play his silly games (like saying he has nowhere to go etc).

Hugs to you, it will all be over soon and you will feel so much better! xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Layla I agree, get someone, anyone to go home with you. Can you access a list of hostels homeless units etc and print it off or give him the charity Shelters number!, I know you shouldn't have to but might make him see his problems are exactly that HIS, what he does or where he is is no longer your issue, hes big enough and old enough to look after himself. YOUR mortgage YOUR house with YOUR bills he is no longer welcome in that equation anymore. Stay strong hun I am away for the weekend but hope to read good news when I get back. Hugs xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Call the police and have him evicted. Call them before you get home..... you know almost 100% that he's going to be there.

Do it now hon - you have to, for your own safety.

x0x
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >