View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 02:01 PM
notice its essex where u live. we are in basildon. LOL chav central here. oh walked to the kebab bar the other night.8-30 in the evening, had to walk through an under-pass to get back. about 6 moronic hodies with their beers. so OH goes up to the biggest. and just faced him out. said *aint u got nothing better to(insert bad word here) biggest lad jumps back shocked. OH not frightened of them. so OH walks way there was some verbal when his back was turned. but hubby was crapping himself when he got in. but being female we cant front them out.
theres some real charmers about, i just wonder what their parents think of what their little darlings are doing at night,(probally dont care as long as the police dont bother them)
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Crikey Bev - that's pretty grim!
And yet there's some lovely parts in Harlow and surrounds.. I have a friend who lives just outside Old Harlow and that's lovely. I suppose anywhere a place gets built up you get more than one village idiot. And it seems like you have a few
*hugs* to you - and I'd go back to using the car too.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Sounds awful
But thats why I won't walk mine down my own road - too many idiots.
One house has a really low fence (about 3 ft), and 4 rotties and a husky. As ANYONE walks past, all the dogs run up barking agressively to the fence and gate - if you have a dog, it's even worse.
Why they can't just let them in the back garden I will never know! WHole family sits in the front garden on their deckchairs with cans of larger every day.

I drive to the park - 2 mins away! So much easier and safer
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3