Male 

16-10-2009, 09:56 PM
hi buzz

lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by buzzie View Post
So strange your name young man is Mr. Bull without the Bull Dog listed but I will leave it at that.
isnt that his username coz thats his name... he signs his posts john bull anyway. so what relevance is there to the bulldog not getting listed... doesnt really matter.
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
isnt that his username coz thats his name... he signs his posts john bull anyway. so what relevance is there to the bulldog not getting listed... doesnt really matter.
Well isn't a junior member a young person?? Also a username does not have to be your name does it? I
just thought he might have left that breed off so we
would bring it up and start world war two for him. JMO

Or maybe his signature is just alot of Bull Sorry Mr. Bull if I have it all wrong.
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by buzzie View Post
Well isn't a junior member a young person?? Also a username does not have to be your name does it? I
just thought he might have left that breed off so we
would bring it up and start world war two for him. JMO

Or maybe his signature is just alot of Bull Sorry Mr. Bull if I have it all wrong.
On my yorkie forum a junior member is 13 yrs -16 yrs but now I see it may be the number of posts.
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2009, 11:57 PM
There is no such thing as an aggressive breed, dogs are not born aggressive, humans make them that way!
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
sigh...........

you do, of course
Hi Kruse,

I thought I had raised a serious subject. You certainly had better do more than SIGH if my Rottie took a dislike to you.

Then, all this chat about my name ? John Bull is at least a sensible nom-de-plume, most of the names used are so riduculous, but nobody pokes fun at them.

So we come back to the immortal words of John McEnroe - "You can not be serious".
John Bull
PS - By the way, it was not MY list. It was just thrown in as a starter, leaving development of the subject for discussion.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Hi Kruse,

I thought I had raised a serious subject. You certainly had better do more than SIGH if my Rottie took a dislike to you.

Then, all this chat about my name ? John Bull is at least a sensible nom-de-plume, most of the names used are so riduculous, but nobody pokes fun at them.

Hello John, i quite like your topic, i haven't made any comments against it or your name.

I havent a clue what people are moaning about really.

Read the posts again, twasnt me discussing your name, nor have i sighed toward yourself.

I like rotties too, i have one.

I wouldnt be so sure i couldnt make friends with your Rottie.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2009, 07:35 AM
Do dog trainers or behaviourists when assessing a dog ever consider that it could be more than just bad behaviour or training? If a Basenji had behaviourial problems the first thing we would recommend is a visit to the vet to do a health check and test their thyroid. I am just curious, I am not a trainer or behaviourist!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2009, 07:45 AM
I understood the name John Bull to just be a very English' name...that and the picture by the side made me think that the gentleman posting is older rather than younger. He also posted a picture of his wife I think...unless he is a toy boy I think I presumed correctly (although apologies if I didn't).

As for the 'junior' member...that is all to do with the number of posts you have made.Nothing to do with age.

As for aggressive dogs? I do think some breeds do have a predisposition to display aggresion....BECAUSE of poor breeding...SOME breeds in SOME of their lines. It can happy if poor breeding happens in ANY breed IMO. If you put a poorly bred pup with someone who shouldn't go anywhere near a dog...it can be a recipe for disaster in terms of aggression.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >