View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 10:04 AM
I went back to Casualty - much more fun. What an anti-climax.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 10:42 AM
I agree with you A, I am most disappointed with this latest live show The more evenings I watched, the more I felt how very staged it all was and that's unlike me with this programme. When you've taped it, you get to realise too, just how much of the actual vigil's you get to see, there are far more adverts and big ear's reading us the boring e-mails and phone in's, and out of one hour, you probably get 15 minutes if you're lucky, and if I had the time or the inclination, I'd fast forward it and work out just how many minutes of the c*ap you get in that hour, but I can't be a*sed, I'm not on as much money as Yvette and Carl!!!

Shame Where's Lesley gone anyways? Has Yvette and Cath had a fallout with her maybe??? Maybe she got a bit too glam for them both! Lol! Cath is getting right up my nose with her weird face pulling, stretching her neck, screaming at nothing, why on earth do they have a wuz like her in a show like this anyway????!!!

I still have 3 nights of the last hour to watch coz I can't stay up till midnight watching it all alone upstairs in the dark!!!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Didn't watch it - found a few shows on Zone Reality which were well spooky.. but the spookiest thing of all - I watched some re-runs of Twilight Zone. MH crew could learn a thing or seventeen hundred there
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Lesley the historian left as her Mum died
haylesequine
New Member!
Female 

20-11-2009, 06:43 PM
I generally like most haunted especially the live shows, but I do agree that the latest live shows werent quite up to scratch as the others. What ever happened to David Wells?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3