Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
OMG that is freaky!!! . Who waits half an hour for anyone to get home?????, my Dad is lucky to give me 5mins to get back or he is gone. I hope you have learnt your lesson . Don't reply to her texts when out and about
lol, i have either that or just go a longer walk

she does loads of stuff like that. my bedroom is on the ground floor but we have a bit under the house so its up a bit higher than normal. and one day i had borrowed something she needed for college, and rather than asking me for it the day before to which i would have happily done, she text me at 6am which i never got cause i was asleep, so she just came round to my house, climbed on the wheelie bin and chapped my window!! she just doesnt do things in a sensible way, i wouldve got what i needed to day before not just leave it till the last minute.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lol, i have either that or just go a longer walk

she does loads of stuff like that. my bedroom is on the ground floor but we have a bit under the house so its up a bit higher than normal. and one day i had borrowed something she needed for college, and rather than asking me for it the day before to which i would have happily done, she text me at 6am which i never got cause i was asleep, so she just came round to my house, climbed on the wheelie bin and chapped my window!! she just doesnt do things in a sensible way, i wouldve got what i needed to day before not just leave it till the last minute.
The more you tell me about her the more scared I am getting of her and I am around the other side of the world . I would freak out if my window got tapped on especially if it was high up.
So the next thing you need to do is move (don't tell her you have moved, you will get at least a week of peace until she finds you) into a three story house with the bedroom on the top floor (see if she can get up there ) Get cameras outside the house so you know when she is coming and hide . Also change mobile number and home numbers.
You do realise you may need to change identities in the near future for your own sanity
She doesn't sound like she has many friends. Poor Jake is going to have to wear rabbit ears so she doesn't recognise him
Sorry just being silly
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 01:20 PM
The more you tell me about her the more scared I am getting of her and I am around the other side of the world . I would freak out if my window got tapped on especially if it was high up.
So the next thing you need to do is move (don't tell her you have moved, you will get at least a week of peace until she finds you) into a three story house with the bedroom on the top floor (see if she can get up there ) Get cameras outside the house so you know when she is coming and hide . Also change mobile number and home numbers.
You do realise you may need to change identities in the near future for your own sanity
She doesn't sound like she has many friends. Poor Jake is going to have to wear rabbit ears so she doesn't recognise him
Sorry just being silly
lol, that made me laugh! and scarily, thats probably what i would need to do although, i would need to drop out of college, coz shes in my class... doing what she called an 'easy' course (i did a lower level of it last year, so was basically trying to insult me) that she didnt want to do, which she is now struggling with...

the image in my head of jake with bunny ears is soooo funny

hows that?? recognise him??
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2009, 02:12 PM
he looks great with bunny ears! He really does them justice Stay firm she just sounds like one of those people with a thick leather skin! She will move on to another victim soon. You are obviously too nice for you own good
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2009, 02:18 PM

Exactly.. she sounds to me like a right nut!!!
You want to make sure you block your chimley at xmas...she might deacied to climb down it to deliver a xmas card to you!!!!

Loving the pic of your dog!!!!
Just tell him its for his own safety!!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Its a bit sad in one way, she obviously would love a dog of her own, but she must respect you decisions, Jake is your dog, and she must abide by what you say...............
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
he looks great with bunny ears! He really does them justice Stay firm she just sounds like one of those people with a thick leather skin! She will move on to another victim soon. You are obviously too nice for you own good
lol, he actually would suit them , didnt think he would but he does thanks, she really is.

Originally Posted by hades View Post

Exactly.. she sounds to me like a right nut!!!
You want to make sure you block your chimley at xmas...she might deacied to climb down it to deliver a xmas card to you!!!!

Loving the pic of your dog!!!!
Just tell him its for his own safety!!
lol, luckily i dont have one, will just have to lock the doors and make sure the wheelie bin isnt about

thanks, lol i will make sure and tell him

Originally Posted by Moli View Post
Its a bit sad in one way, she obviously would love a dog of her own, but she must respect you decisions, Jake is your dog, and she must abide by what you say...............
yeah, i think she would... sadly i dont think she ever will though coz she always says that she cant coz of her religion. but yeah, she needs to learn to accept what i say about jake. its hard when she is so persistant, makes me feel like im in the wrong when she wont see it and i always have to tell myself im not.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi,

What religion states you can't have a pet dog?

I think I remember your last post. Maybe next time she comes round you could tell her that your MOm is in do she can't come in. DO that a few times and if she knows she can onyl come in when your MOm is out, she'll stop - particularly as it's getting cold out now so she won't wait about outside for too long.

Also, waiting outside the house for you is spooky. Are you sure she's not a stalker?

Seriously though, I accept she's porbably lonely if she doens't have many friends and that's really sad. I feel for her and her parents. I wouldn't like to think my Son had few friends to the point he had to hold onto someone to that extent. But she needs to show you and Jake some respect. If she can't do that, she should stay well away. Also, if I thought for one second that someone's Mom or partner etc didn't like me, I wouldn't go to their house at all. I certainly wouldn't disrespect them by turning up when they're out.

I think as you're so ince you're going ot find it hard to tell her to back off, unless you lose your temper. Good luck. I know it's easier said than done.

Laura xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hi,

What religion states you can't have a pet dog?

I think I remember your last post. Maybe next time she comes round you could tell her that your MOm is in do she can't come in. DO that a few times and if she knows she can onyl come in when your MOm is out, she'll stop - particularly as it's getting cold out now so she won't wait about outside for too long.

Also, waiting outside the house for you is spooky. Are you sure she's not a stalker?

Seriously though, I accept she's porbably lonely if she doens't have many friends and that's really sad. I feel for her and her parents. I wouldn't like to think my Son had few friends to the point he had to hold onto someone to that extent. But she needs to show you and Jake some respect. If she can't do that, she should stay well away. Also, if I thought for one second that someone's Mom or partner etc didn't like me, I wouldn't go to their house at all. I certainly wouldn't disrespect them by turning up when they're out.

I think as you're so ince you're going ot find it hard to tell her to back off, unless you lose your temper. Good luck. I know it's easier said than done.

Laura xx
thanks laura.

she is muslim, and says that they dont let dogs (think it must apply to all animals though) go in places where they pray, dont know if thats just her mum though. she cant let her mum know jake has been in her car, coz if they go on long journeys thats where they pray and said her mum will sell the car...

lol, it is spooky... there have actually been times ive been at my bf's and she texts asking what im up to, so tell her and she has shown up at his!!

she has got friends, just few she sees much... most are just ones she texts every so often. but both my mum and bf have told me that she seems very controlling, especially over me
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 04:11 AM
OMG she is still creeping me out. Have you ever seen the movie "Single White Female" she is sounding like that.
Jake looks so cute and should definately get bunny ears just as a fashion accessory
Maybe don't tell her where you are when she texts you unless you are overseas or something (she how far she will follow you.
Never heard of a religion stopping you from owning a dog but am not up on them all so who knows
She obivously sees you as a good friend but is inappropriate in her boundaries. I would never turn up at a friends b/f's place without being invited. My Dad has a friend like that he has hunted him down at his g/f place (spied his car out the front, even though he never told him the address) and also turned up at a friends property (can't see his car from the road) looking for him. Now they are really annoyed as he just turns on up when he can't find my dad. He also rings and rings and rings, if he doesn't answer the phone he then rings me telling me how worried he is . My dad has a life and is hopeless at having his mobile on him and he has caller id so if he doesn't want to talk to him he doesn't answer.
With the whole college thing, sometimes people put other people down to make themselves feel better. but yes, that will have to go if all the other suggestions need to be used
I agree with Hades if you have a chimney definately block it off, my suggestion is with concrete as she should have a hard time getting through that I have an image of you waking up christmas morning, looking under the christmas tree and there she is sitting under it with your pressie and card
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »