Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi,

I'm up in Scotland (Peebles apparently) at half term with Oscar if you still fancy meeting up at some point. Oscar is 5 years old (just) and just startign his second year at school. he has lots of uyounger cousins he plays with at home so would be happy to play with Ben.

We're also up in Scotland (no idea where) for a few weekends over the next 6/7 months or so before the big Easter holidays.

So if you don't fancy the groups (as I never did) let me know when you're free if you want to and we could meet.

Exaclty which dogs I would bring still needs tobe decided. Zane & Yiannis are a nightmare at the moment but I tend to mostly rotate the 4 of them depending on where were going and what we're doing. Ellie and Buddy are definitely calmer at the moment!

Laura xx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hi,

I'm up in Scotland (Peebles apparently) at half term with Oscar if you still fancy meeting up at some point. Oscar is 5 years old (just) and just startign his second year at school. he has lots of uyounger cousins he plays with at home so would be happy to play with Ben.

We're also up in Scotland (no idea where) for a few weekends over the next 6/7 months or so before the big Easter holidays.

So if you don't fancy the groups (as I never did) let me know when you're free if you want to and we could meet.

Exaclty which dogs I would bring still needs tobe decided. Zane & Yiannis are a nightmare at the moment but I tend to mostly rotate the 4 of them depending on where were going and what we're doing. Ellie and Buddy are definitely calmer at the moment!

Laura xx

Who's Buddy? have I missed something
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 09:31 AM
LOL - no - nothing missed. buddy is my Mom's dog. he looks like a smaller white version of Ellie.

Here he is.

My Mom has just gone back to work full time so I said he coudl come and stay with us and play with my lot for a while as he's not used to being on his own for very long.

once he's had some doggy company for a week or 2 I'll start leaving him alone for longer periods (but with my dogs for company) until he can go for 4/5 hours. He's 18 months old (ish) so he's still bouncy and wants to play 24/7 but so much better behaved than my 3 - even better than Zane and that takes some beating!

Laura xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Jusr reading this, hopefully we'll meet up next year Kirsty, Ben will be bigger then too.

No children with us though sorry xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:09 AM
I would be happy to meet up Laura (and Steph next year ) and we can organise the when and where nearer the time? (When is half term?! D'oh!)
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I would be happy to meet up Laura (and Steph next year ) and we can organise the when and where nearer the time? (When is half term?! D'oh!)
not such a daft question as it varies according to which part of the country (and sometimes even different in the same areas depending on individual schools).

English ones tend to be last/second last week in October - Scottish ones are usually mid October.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I meant to say that I did take Ben to one toddler group and found it a bit of a nightmare really , and he was a bit younger than the others (but still managed to poke two and make them cry! which was a tad embarrassing! !

I have decided to try him again at another group in a few weeks to see how we get on. I am really looking forward to it ... NOT!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Oh we won't be up half term....but next summer will see us there.

It will be Patrick, me, Elaine and Chris............we are looking forward to the laugh.

I am sure Poppy will be keeping bruce in order too, she knows how to get her Bro to do what she wants LOL
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I meant to say that I did take Ben to one toddler group and found it a bit of a nightmare really , and he was a bit younger than the others (but still managed to poke two and make them cry! which was a tad embarrassing! !

I have decided to try him again at another group in a few weeks to see how we get on. I am really looking forward to it ... NOT!
HIYA - dont worry I had luca out the room 3 times at toddlers yesterday as he was so norty, and pushed 3 kids over. Even the people who run it asked what was wrong with him as he was so bad ! sometimes your children just make you want to run and hide !! LOL

I would love to meet up Laura too so give us a shout when your up and perhaps we could meet at a mutual place - the kids would love it am sure, I am away from the 31st october so as long as before that !
for obvious reasons I wont be bringing muttley
dani
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Oh we won't be up half term....but next summer will see us there.

It will be Patrick, me, Elaine and Chris............we are looking forward to the laugh.

I am sure Poppy will be keeping bruce in order too, she knows how to get her Bro to do what she wants LOL
Doesn't she just, little madam nip nip
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >