View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi China, Don't know if you noticed but this thread is from My 2005 so already two years ago! lol

XXX
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 10:15 AM
My dog had an undescended testicle and the vet noticed it at his first visit obviously (I wish I had even known about such a thing I could have haggled for half price as the member from Denmark suggests) Anyway it never did descend so this can happen. When he was about 18months the vet had a look for it but never found it. My dog was in a real state for about 6 weeks with nervous diarrhoea after this op (nothing to do with the vet he just didn't like being away from us I think) He has been happily living with one ever since but now for health reasons and behavioural reasons we have had him castrated. Being older now he has not been upset by the experience and we await the improvement in his behaviour with bated breath!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Hi China, Don't know if you noticed but this thread is from My 2005 so already two years ago! lol

XXX
I expect his testicle will be dropped by now then!!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Inka had to have 2 incisions to get the undecended testicle out it was stuck in the canal, he recovered well and we are seeing differences in him already he is more inclined to come back to me sooner than Kain now and dose'nt have the mad urge to hump absolutely any dog he says hello to lol now he does try some times but takes a telling when I say off so thats something.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Off topic or chat posts merged:

OOOOOOOOOOOOPs, I didn't my mind hasn't been on the job;-)

Not surprised Hun after all you've been through. Glad things seem like they're finally starting to move. XX

we have a settlement date now tuesday 29th@2pm, the people move out on the 30th and we are HOME on thursday! god that word sounds so good, its been a long road that didn't seem to have a end in sight:roll: but now it does:lol:
forgot it looks like I've start this up again

-end-
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
I expect his testicle will be dropped by now then!!
LOLLLLLLLLLL>. thank you!
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 03:48 PM
kaviks almost 6 months & only has 1 decended testicle still.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Tonto only had one down at 6 months. We had him castrated (as were going to anyway) but it was paid for by his insurance as it would've been dangerous to leave them anyway.

So there was a perk to him only having one drop.... well at least I see it that way, don't know about Tonto lol.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3