View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2016, 05:33 PM
i can see June, all the girls look gorgeous...just showed my mum and dad an they think they are lovely too...looks like you had nice weather as well
Just back from walking my 2 up the field now suitably dirty...all 3 of us Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Bit of a To Do going on at Crufts, its all by text, so not got the entire story. Dog who won the class has a docked tail,which isn't allowed and judge allowed it to be shown and gave it 1st,not the only one either. So a complaints gone in,but they have upheld the placings. Why make a law and state no docked dogs can be shown, and then not abide by it
Thanks Griff, it has been lovely here today, however big muddy mark along the wall in the porch and probably more in the kitchen, cleaned all marks of walls, cupboards, draws washer and freezer last night
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2016, 06:00 PM
I seldom watch crufts. I am closing down soon. Fed Steve he is happy but not happy with me! He has had a pork chop, with hash browns, and broccoli cheese. I am now away take care all, god bless. Night night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Night Moyra
TW, i didn't know you couldn't show a docked dog...i just assumed you would be allowed to show the dog if it was legally done for working purposes
Lol...wonder who did the dirty mark then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Probably Zen, she attracts mud like a magnet, even found mud on the shelves of the fridge, thats her sticking her head in when I go for the bag of bones
Dog that is docked is an English dog, and it is a puppy, I am sure I read that whatever the reason you cannot show a dog with a docked tail, that will have been docked after the law was passed, at Crufts. Some shows you can, but not Crufts.
Friend on her way home now,she is ready for bed already
Nite Moyra
Hoping Figo and Jackie wipe the floor with everyone tomorrow
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hoping Figo and Jackie wipe the floor with everyone tomorrow
Yes good luck to Jackie.

I was able to view your piccies June and how nice they looked, also seems to be a good place for you to go.

I've never been involved with the show scene but I agree with you, if the KC make a rule they should stick with it.

Good to see Jenny post here today, I hope the bruises are not so bad today.

Casey says thanks to all you girls for showing support on his possible loss of manhood Thankfully it's on the 'back burner' now, OH is not keen on the idea either and since we're not sure of his age he might well stay 'fully equiped' after all

Have an early start tomorrow so will be having an early night. See you soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2016, 09:49 PM
lol, cheeky little Zen checkin the fridge out
harvey, hope Casey continues to improve...sleep well
I am shattered myself, i am according to my dad lazy and it is disgusting the time i get up!!! my mum went nuts at him yet he claims he was "joking"..he has sat on his a*se and done nothing all day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2016, 09:49 PM
The docked puppy went Reserve Champion, so that says it all, it comes down to whether you are in the clique or not. Exactly the reason I breed and own non KC recognised dogs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2016, 10:15 PM
I've never had a kc dog...I think it is wrong, if its a rule its a rule for all...end of
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Your breed is a recognised KC breed, Griff,OK you don't have their lines and doubtful their parents were KC reg, but the breed is recognised by them
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >