Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I did go awwwwwww....
bless him ...
So did I, dear little Paddy she has done so well, gentle hugs and kisses Paddy

(I think Murf needs an anatomy lesson Paddy is a girl Murf)
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Too many to reply individually but thank you all for your comments and kind words xx

Originally Posted by Helen View Post
That brings back memories. So pleased she is doing so well

One thing which always made me shudder with Holly, was when she used to wiggle her stump when "scratching" her ear. She would tilt her head as though she was really scratching as well.

Helen
Thanks Helen,

I got a little freaked out last night when she started sleep running and her stump was 'running' too

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
So did I, dear little Paddy she has done so well, gentle hugs and kisses Paddy

(I think Murf needs an anatomy lesson Paddy is a girl Murf)
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
Too many to reply individually but thank you all for your comments and kind words xx

Thanks Helen,

I got a little freaked out last night when she started sleep running and her stump was 'running' too

grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Day 12 pictures

Considerably less swelling and the bruising has almost gone.

mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-08-2012, 12:26 PM
It is such a massive wound .. you really see it clearly now..quite incredible.. hope she is doing fine though..and ''hopping'' along happily.. she looks such a darling xx
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2012, 03:33 PM

I thought you would like to see some pics of Milo - admittedly a bit further on. He used to move his stump as well!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Awww thanks for the piccys Pam, Milo is such a cutie and its fab to get an idea of what her wound will look like as it heals.

Stitches will be taken out on friday this week. She has been worrying us with her lack of apetite so i went out this morning and bought a different type of dry food and some wet pouches... She turned her nose up at both... Pottered into the garden and helped herself to phils dinner!!! Ooo she does lead us a merry dance
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
Awww thanks for the piccys Pam, Milo is such a cutie and its fab to get an idea of what her wound will look like as it heals.

Stitches will be taken out on friday this week. She has been worrying us with her lack of apetite so i went out this morning and bought a different type of dry food and some wet pouches... She turned her nose up at both... Pottered into the garden and helped herself to phils dinner!!! Ooo she does lead us a merry dance
Thanks. The wound completely disappeared eventually and the hair grew right back as you can see in this pic. My chiropractor advised me to massage down his shoulder (on both sides) just to ease the strain.

I must say I didn't have any feeding problems with Milo - he always did love his food! It took him a while to sort out how to hold things still with one paw but he always seemed to manage!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 08:27 AM
******* update!!! ********

just thought i'd add some piccys.... She is doing amazingly well.

Just after the stitches were removed, day 15

And day 27... Looking fab!! Just looks like a teddy bear seam now with all that fluffy hair growing back!!
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Looking very good

Helen
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >