View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 06:01 PM
terrific...means i have to put up with the nob next door all week then...deep joy!!!
second lot of sash jammers done, was going to give dome to my neighbour but she will only say she doesn't know how to fit them so not bothering....mum is impressed
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Half term here next week. Earlier than usual because Easter is early. Enjoyed my friends visit. Sara came as well. Nice wine and yummy eggy things with houmos dippy stuff. now sat with coffee and heartbeat on waiting for emmerdale, corrie and midsomer. Footy on tother side. Have a good evening all. Nippy hope you are feeling better. Shame about shavings June. Moyra put your thermals on they say it is going to get colder. Well done to clever peeps. You know who you all are. Off now byeee.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 06:34 PM
Next week griff need tomorrow and Friday to get prepared. I know Joel is definitely staying the week still waiting to hear what Owen is doing.

Funny story forgot to tell you earlier the phone went apparently I had registered today to Oscar's pet food ? I wasn't aware I had done might of done quite a while back but I thought that was Trophy pet food when I had Ollie. Oh well not interested any way.
Back to the funny story popped to the butcher first which is the left out of the gate not right and into the town so thought I would pop into the farm shop down the road from the butcher use to go there when we first moved here then stock became sparse and they never heard you coming and you had to knock at the bungalow.
Today no one about picked up a couple of bits went into the shop bit and hung around no one came obviously hadn't heard the car pull onto the drive so I decided to leave the bits on the counter and leave as I left and looked towards the bungalow they were sat with their backs to the window eating lunch. As I started the car the woman looked up from her lunch and out of the window. Too late I was on the move.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Good idea Brenda, shall probably start wearing them from now on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Well Lynn, their loss...for the cost as they are inexpensive they could have one of those wireless doorbell things...our vet has one and you just push for attention
Brenda, pleased to hear you had a nice time
Moyra, oooo thermals are a god send
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 07:22 PM
griff the guy who played Jessie in breaking bad is on the one show (BBC1). About 9 minutes left.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 08:35 PM
i don't know who he is lynn?? not seen breaking bad, i was going to watch it but never got prime set up (i will get round to it) and the thing i had installed on the firestick was illegal so unloaded that pretty quickly Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Oh I thought it was you that fancied the pants off him. Maybe it was Eileen then. Or I have lost the plot which is probably more likely.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Good evening everyone - hope all is well. Tapping this out on the Mem,s computermybob as mine has upt an' died (as we say locally).
Will recommence hostilities when I get a new one from Jenny in the village.
Do be good in my absence - I know that may be beyond the majority - but do please try! LOL !
See you all soon. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Oh dear has it turned its toes up for good, or merely taken offence at your muttered obscenities as you struggle to make sense of its inner workings
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >