Female 

26-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Which vet are you using?

rune
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Rune.... Monty is with the vets usher and edwards but I think they are known as the veterinary centre redruth.

where abouts do you live again Rune?

Well Monty has been to the vets and they don't think there is anything wrong with him, they took his temps etc she said he seems very healthy! She said it could be something he may have ate that upset his tummy, though she said it was a little strange he made a bit of a recovery as soon as he got to my Dad's!

He was completely different when I picked him up from my Dad's and seems back to normal now!! He has been searching for food all night, I have given him a small amount of food (spoonfull) about 1/2 ago and so far it has stayed down!! So will give him a bit more if it stays down and will hopefully be able to walk him in the morning if he stays the way he is at the moment!!

I can't believe how relieved I am!! Thanks for your help everyone!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Drump road, I used to work at Curnow school which is next door to them.

We are between Truro and Falmouth on the King Harry Ferry road.

Glad he is OK.

rune
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks Rune

My half brother goes to curnow school!

Do you work with dogs now? I know you have quite a few Would love to see some pics of them all!!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Thanks Rune

Do you work with dogs now? I know you have quite a few Would love to see some pics of them all!!
That would be my job
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
That would be my job
LOL sorry didn't realise that you were both connected!

I have just looked at your website Tassle, didn't realise you ran the paws-ative training school! I took Monty to a class in Redruth (we live in lanner) last week but wasn't that impressed, what sort of training do you do?? is it treat/reward based Would it be possible to maybe bring Monty along sometime? He is 15weeks!

Don't know if you would rather PM eachother!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Rune.... Monty is with the vets usher and edwards but I think they are known as the veterinary centre redruth.

where abouts do you live again Rune?

Well Monty has been to the vets and they don't think there is anything wrong with him, they took his temps etc she said he seems very healthy! She said it could be something he may have ate that upset his tummy, though she said it was a little strange he made a bit of a recovery as soon as he got to my Dad's!

He was completely different when I picked him up from my Dad's and seems back to normal now!! He has been searching for food all night, I have given him a small amount of food (spoonfull) about 1/2 ago and so far it has stayed down!! So will give him a bit more if it stays down and will hopefully be able to walk him in the morning if he stays the way he is at the moment!!

I can't believe how relieved I am!! Thanks for your help everyone!
So pleased to hear he is back to normal....they do worry you..
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks Rune

Only in that I do home boarding and sometimes the film work. I do odd training for boarders sometimes but basically it is Tassles job. I am her mum.

My job was teaching but I stopped about 13 years ago.

If you look at threads Tassle started lots are photos.

rune
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3