10-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Hasn't he turned into a real beauty!
Lovely pics
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Thanks Sal, he's a great fool!
Got an email off his breeder today..keep in touch, naturally. Was told she's planning another litter from Ralph's dam towards the end of the year..different sire due to circumstances, but cor does sound tempting.
*repeats to self* NO more animals!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Looking grand Luke, maybe time for a trim? hint hint!! You should be proud of him, he's a lovely stamp of a springer!
Dawn.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Looking grand Luke, maybe time for a trim? hint hint!! You should be proud of him, he's a lovely stamp of a springer!
Dawn.
Thanks Dawn, i gave him phase one of trimming today..saw to his poodle perm head and ears and started on the front legs..but he got bored, and when a springer gets bored theres no chance of getting them focused once again! So i shall continueon his front legs tomorrow and then go onto his rear, tail, and belly..so much hair eveywhere!
We have had a few comments lately how he is such a nice specimen of the breed, nice head very even in his body, nicely shaped body too..good movement when he runs etc...he really is a smashing chap, definatley a great 'introduction' to the breed. Barmy they may be, and not to everyone's taste but i couldn't see myself without one now!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3