register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Her mum is my friend who had Komi's daddy, Storm. Its just lovely that he did this, she has been looking after Komi due to the Army changing its boarding kennel policy and Komi has had to go and live with her because his mum is in the Royal Artillery. Komi has his mum home with him this weekend and saved his nana's life
Glad Dillon is walking OK now, Lynn. Things are calming down for you. Sounds like you are getting the weather we've had for the past few days, good luck with that!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Bugger nodded off, never do that usually, and now arm hurts and noisey interference in head. Oh well will carry on watching tipping point.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2016, 06:32 PM
I never realised how thick Marco Pierre White is
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Hi all, everyone is welcome in my pink and fluffy world...i will convert you Lol.
Nippy, i do hope Brian gets a date for his op and it doesn't turn out to be christmas eve...but there are loads of people who refuse those dates and i always accept Lol
Moyra, i do worry about you when the weather gets slippy underfoot
TW, what a clever lad waking up the family...awesome
I have missed tipping point, might get it on catchup later
Lynn, pleased dillon is walking better now
Brenda, deffo not a candle in the car Lol...you can get heaters that plug in to your cigarette lighter
Hi Sue, tumbleweed, norma, gnasher, kazz and LG Harvey and all the others i have no doubt missed Lol
I am so damn organised i have frightened myself....i have wrapped up all my christmas presents Lol i am completely shocked by myself...mind, after present number 35 i was losing the will to live Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Watching Ice Age Christmas. Always good for a laugh. Griff my brother worked on cars and was always a joker and when I told him one time that my mats were wet in an old car that I had he said take them out and put a match to them that way I would find out if it was rain getting in or if I had a petrol leak. Huh I did not light them. Film finished. Bfn all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Not even bought any prezzies yet. Had a letter to say my heating allowance is being paid in soon, so thats when my prezzies get bought, however I have also paid the bill from my car and they more or less cancel each other out. Another cheap Christmas methinks
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Awww TW, being skint is horrible, i have been like it my whole life, the most i ever earnt was £134 a week and that was back in my last year of my apprenticeship. The only way i can afford to get gifts is to start in september..i will admit though, i am proper struggling with my brother, i have a tshirt for him and a tin of shortbread..from the poundshop Lol (he is more akin to harrods and john lewis Lol) but i think i will end up putting money in a card and have the argument of you can have it back...no you keep it etc. To me, it isn't the cost of something but the thought...i am proper cheap Lol as long as someone has thought of me i am happy. I hae gone a bit beserk this year though and everyone is getting around the £40 mark spent on them....usually they all get a tenner
Lol Brenda, sounds about right Lol...one way of knowing if it is damp or not Lol. When i think back to stuff i did i am surprised i am alive Lol....i used to walk underneath the old range rover classics which were renowned for having leaky petrol tanks with a lit fag in my gob!!! i really did deserve to be blown up Lol
How comes as we are mid november and channel 5 has had a day of christmas movies on?? thought i was jumping the gun being organised but crikey...christmas films!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2016, 08:34 PM
I am OK, but just can't buy what I would like to buy. I had a skint Christmas last year due to the joists and floorboards in the bathroom, and I actually did quite well for people really, so will do the same this year. I am so glad I get my state pension weekly, what I can't get this week, well there is always money next week, and my works pension comes in monthly so everyone gets paid when that comes in, so head is not only above water I am treading water which is fine.
Son has got what he wants anyway and doesn't need anything, but I do like to buy his gf something nice, then again she seemed pleased with what she got last year, so hoping I find something as nice (and cheap) this year for her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2016, 08:47 PM
TW, if your sons GF is as nice as what your son appears to be, she would be happy with anything small, i am sure she knows the mess you got left in and i am sure she knows if things were different and cash were abundant you would blow a fortune. I swear, the best part of my birthday was my card off Steve.... the fact he wrote it for himself was a major thing for me...daft i know but i don't attach value to anything monetary...sentiment is more important to me. do you know what perfume she likes? i got Steve 2 bottles of aftershave off fragrance direct...should have worked out around 60 quid and i paid under £25 Lol...bargain!!!
finally, both dogs have gone to sleep...been abandoned this weekend, mum and dad are in harrogate...they can't park at the hotel, had to pay £13 for 24hours!!!, they went for tea and cake...£11, a bowl of chips was £3 and you got about 6 lol...they are booked for dinner at the hotel and mum asked could they eat in the bar instead of the restaurant and the woman looked at my mum like a piece of dog poo and said yes but she wouldn't get the same menu...errr o.k
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Oh Harrogate is very posh, York is better.
Son will have bought her perfume I think,but good idea, will check that one out. Son bought me the series 3 of GOT when he came over yesterday, still got 2 episodes of series 2 to watch as otherwise I will lose the plot of the whole thing.
Not sure if the horses are in Spain, but Taran's daddy over there filming at the moment, he'll be riding the battle scenes where they go through fire and stuff, till the last moment when the Hero gets on and is filmed winning whatever it is
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »