Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Oooh Het, sorry but thats the funniest thing I have heard in ages (well since my mum went out without her teeth and got to the bus stop before she realised they weren't there about 25 yrs ago )
Thanks Foxy...I think.

Its not been a good day, to cap it all off I've just been to the Library and was stalked, this man kept on following me, peeping at me through the shelves, then he said 'Nice shoes' ??!! I wouldn't care but he wasn't even good looking
I don't often have days like this, but its definitely been a 'Helena' kind of day. Will be very glad to get home to my doggies
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Thanks Foxy...I think.

Its not been a good day, to cap it all off I've just been to the Library and was stalked, this man kept on following me, peeping at me through the shelves, then he said 'Nice shoes' ??!! I wouldn't care but he wasn't even good looking
I don't often have days like this, but its definitely been a 'Helena' kind of day. Will be very glad to get home to my doggies
Het feel sorry for you but what else didn`t you have on or forgoten
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Thanks Foxy...I think.

Oh sorry for laughing Het and sorry to hear you have a stalker (can you send him over here please ) When he said 'Nice shoes' you didn't have your slippers on or anything did you
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
Do you mean they noticed it after 25 years

LOL @ Fred

No she realised whilst they were at the bus stop just as the bus was coming Serves my dad right for being so tight and not paying for a taxi
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Thanks Foxy...I think.

Oi! What's a "Helena" kind of day then hey??!! LMAO here! I'm sorry to say though, I do this most mornings but with t-shirts, and it's very unlucky (as somebody pointed out to me in our local shop!) to turn it back the right way, so I usually carry on wearing it like that for the rest of the day! You see, you can catch anything over this internet can't you! Lol! That now makes 5 of us then I think, me, Foxy, Fred, Ashlady and now YOU Het! lol! Btw, have a nice day tomorrow and do let us know how it goes!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Oh dear, I bet you were not please Foxy!

No I wasn't because my dad would have gone mad if he had known I was talking to a Malaysian lad from college (who was absolutely gorgeous looking and had a rich rich family in Malaysia ) It was a bit hard explaining to him why my parents were hitting the roof
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2005, 03:41 PM
bit worried about Het she has to look twice now before she goes out
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Oi! What's a "Helena" kind of day then hey??!! LMAO here! I'm sorry to say though, I do this most mornings but with t-shirts, and it's very unlucky (as somebody pointed out to me in our local shop!) to turn it back the right way, so I usually carry on wearing it like that for the rest of the day! You see, you can catch anything over this internet can't you! Lol! That now makes 5 of us then I think, me, Foxy, Fred, Ashlady and now YOU Het! lol! Btw, have a nice day tomorrow and do let us know how it goes!

Wait till she hits the big 4-0 Helena if she is this bad now what are we to expect in a couple of years
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Oh sorry for laughing Het and sorry to hear you have a stalker (can you send him over here please ) When he said 'Nice shoes' you didn't have your slippers on or anything did you
Lol Foxy! I have been known to arrive at the stables in my slippers in the past! Only once though! Oh, and the dentist too, and I only noticed when I got on his chair and layed flat out and said "oh dear, I've forgotten to put my shoes on"! They know me pretty well though at my dentist, thank goodness!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Wait till she hits the big 4-0 Helena if she is this bad now what are we to expect in a couple of years
A really good laugh then I hope! Can't wait - can you!!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >