Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2012, 09:20 AM
http://wagandtrain.blogspot.com/2012...ect-storm.html

According to this link, it was only 12 hours after he was rescued from the ice!!! The dog had a severely scary experience, and suddenly was in a scary environment with a person he didn't know... no wonder this happened!!!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2012, 12:41 AM
dogo guy here.lots of errors for this dog tobegin with.1 how did an owner loose his dog to find him on the ice.failure2the owner if experienced should know that a dogo should be properly intoduced to anyone,this dog was not3 what the h was a dog doing in a news studeio hours after the rescue.there comes a responceability to our dogs to keep them safe and to keep others safe...all systems failed .now this dog may be put down.....discusting i could go on for hours.
Kyllobernese
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-02-2012, 03:13 AM
The dog is not going to be put down. His owner is being fined for not having his dog on leash as he just has a collar on him. He had also let the dog off leash and it ran out on the ice and fell through. I don't think he expected the woman to drop down and put her face in the dog's face. The fireman who was there was the one who rescued him and the dog never showed any aggression at all when they were pulling it out of the ice where it fell through.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2012, 03:57 AM
hello,gorgie...good to know.thank you
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2012, 04:01 AM
it was in bc, i met my first dogo. i lived in comox.im now in n;s there are breeders of this dog in bc.and i rescued one thre and flew her here to n/s..love b//c
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2012, 08:43 AM
What a sad unfortunate version of events and one very stressed out doggy glad the hear he won't be PTS.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3