Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by SarahJade View Post
Never heard of Indorex, will do a google search now
He doesn't seem to be as effected as when he was younger, we're not sure if it is the injections he has every month or if these allergies could fade as he got older. The vet said it could be either way, but was really not helpful. What do you think?
Ive heard of the injections being more successful the first year than subsequent years. Undoubtedly they are helping with his problems
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Ive heard of the injections being more successful the first year than subsequent years. Undoubtedly they are helping with his problems
I would never dare to not give him it just in case. . Vet just said it needed to build up in his system. Was hard at the beginning as he initially had to have a very small amount every week, up until he was on 1 a month. That's when as it got time to give him another one he would start scratching again. Now it can be a day or two late and he doesn't show any signs. We just give him it on the 1st of every month so not always the same number of days, but the rare short months we wait for 30 days, then settle back afterwards, don't want to over do it... Lol I'm probably being daft, vet said it wouldn't effect him, but it makes me feel better
Thanks for your input, any further advice would be great, either on here or a PM so I'm not hyjacking the post anymore
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3