View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Lol Norma, your OH sounds like my dad but without the going away bit Lol the sky was odd here last night and we had a rainbow too at about 8.15pm!!!
Lol TW, i don't know....maybe we do all come pre programmed with a number of heartbeats...maybe i will pop off even quicker than i anticipated!!! Lol, you know me, wouldn't be much fussed either way, i am just glad that i hadn't wasted the Drs time or resources as i only felt one decent set of palpatations but apparently there were a significant amount of extra beats
i need to move myself too, deags is at the vets at 5.45 for her immunotherapy jab
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2016, 02:16 PM
We had a virtually solid red sky about that time last night, Griff. One of my friends rang,and I actually broke into the conversation to mention it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2016, 03:06 PM
I wonder why is happening your way June do let us know if you find out.

Welcome back OH eh Norma business as usual then you do his washing and put food in front of him

Good that the news wasn't too bad Griff but if it happens again with the chest pain you must go to A&E. Teazle is the same if I go out won't settle properly and spends her time looking out of the window, OH goes out no problem lets all go to sleep

Have a nap if you need art Gnasher you body is telling you to rest.

Hedge trimmer arrived this morning so OH suggested "we" try it out - which means you wanted it you do the work So he supervised this morning but the battery only had a little charge in it so put that on charge and then the spare and have spent a couple of hours out there this afternoon. Two bushes now at the height I want and one more to go. Also spoke to new neighbours and they have said do what we want with any tree/bush of theirs hanging over and they don't mind any mess that may come from our side just pleased that we are keeping it tidy. They also said they have no idea about gardening so why buy a house with a large garden except that they have two dogs. Still he offered to cut anything that was too much for me so a nice neighbour to have.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Looks like Steve has got himself a new van and a debt to pay off monthly but he seems happy so as long as the work keeps coming in and he is healthy he should be ok. I have to run him over a few miles to pick it up tomorrow. He then has to lose his old van somewhere! The new van is only 17 months old and has been a run about for Fords themselves it has 45k on the clock so not bad.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Evening everyone sounds like all is going fairly well.
griff do take care of yourself.

Car is back it was the egr valve exhaust return gas valve. It recycles it or something and when not working properly causes the jerkiness lack of pulling power and eventually the management light will come on.
Also the display screen has been done and his mechanic run it for 15 miles to make sure it worked. No cost but we did £25 as a tip and a box of choccy biccies. He was very pleased but we did appreciate the way he handled it and the urgency at which he sorted it for us.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2016, 05:29 PM
So glad you have the car back Lynn, have a good evening all, I am calling it quits, Goodnight all, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Nite Moyra. Well done to Steve, thats a good buy at that age and with such a low mileage. I'm sure if he puts it on ebay he'll get a couple of hundred for the old van.
So glad the car is sorted out and they got it back to you promptly Lynn, they sound very conscientious and the sort of people that its worth doing business with, very few of them about these days.
Gone very dark and the rain is set in again. It waited till I had done the girls tea, skipped out, fresh bedding down and then bin out for the morning.
There's been a fight, not sure who it was, probably Zen at the receiving end as I think it was her squealing. I was upstairs getting changed, whoever picked it chose their moment well as I couldn't get down to kick butt, when I did get out they were all looking innocent. Mabs is in the little kennel at the moment and she was looking out very concerned, so suspect Zen has had a telling off. She wasn't concerned enough to intervene though
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3