tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Mrs Tembe left the party in a hurry, but I missed why
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 03:21 PM
yeah, i reckon that Mrs Tembe will be back...should never have let her go...and i hope Heston doesn't quite either
Sue, that is what i thought...they are probably hoping she will just leave...they don't know my mum!!! stubborn bag she is Lol. Pleased Tumbleweed was brave and that Teazle is now legal again
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Hello everyone,
Now I know why I have no motivation to do my housework then
Glad Teazle is legal again,
Your poor mum Griff hope your back is better soon too
Fingers crossed the river is yours again soon TW
I've managed to get Rosie out this afternoon in the sunshine , cos it's keep getting heavy showers every now and then but Rosie was happy we missed them and so was I to be honest
Right coffee time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Evening everyone. Had a lovely day with Gill and Angela our niece. Good journey both ways too always a bonus.

Think mum and dad were having a joke with me at the cemetery my alarm kept going off on the car, till I told them to pack it in it wasn't amusing. Gill told mum to stop as she should know I have a short fuse. It stopped then.

Glad cats are ok and hope Deags gets on ok too and sorry the back is still bad griff.
Do hope mum can get sorted at work soon and be happier than she is.
Hope upset tummies are better now too.

Electrician been and given us quote for the wiring for downstairs shower and new fuse board. Very reasonable he will be here to do the job on 4th May.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Glad you had a good day Lynn, had to laugh at your mum & dads way of letting you know they there, at least you know they are happy
Glad the electrician is reasonable
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Evening all - Seems like a busy day in the land of Dogsey what with filed fangs, legalled Teazle, muddy walks and cheap Sparks not to mention the men in yellow coats coming to do sumfink to June.
Glad you feel a bit brighter Griff, if only a little, perhaps it will take off as quickly as it arrived and leave you fit for the Rio Olympics or a trip down the Legion (whichever you prefer) lol !
I've had a busy day and now with dinner out of the way it's the first time I've had a minute to myself. So. popped on here to catch up and say Hi!
Tomorrow is likely to be about the same so please forgive me in advance if I'm a little late then, too!
Bit of a sad note for me, we have very few badgers in our neck of the woods, but I did have a solitary female living in a steep bank of brambles just down from the house, why she came there or why she was on her own is a mystery. but she had dug out an old fox earth and was living there quite happily. This morning I found her body in a field some 100 yards away. No sign of foul play but the grass was trampled flat around the body and it looked as if she'd been dead at least a couple of days. The flattened grass looked as if foxes had been investigating the body and one paw had been chewed a little. As I no longer have any cattle, she was no trouble to me and I used to get a great deal of pleasure out of the odd glimpses I got of her. Seems the most likely cause would be old age as on inspection she looked well on in years. So one of todays tasks was burying a badger.
Will be back later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Oh Gordon, I am sorry to hear about the badger...I think they are beautiful and such ashamed they are being culled...lovely of you to lay her to rest
Haha, yes, better get back on my feet...I need beer!!!!!!
Mandy, very relieved Rosie didn't get wet...can't be having that!!!
Lynn, that is funny with the alarm...good to hear the electrician is reasonable
Got dex back, will have to see about his tooth, very reasonable bill...£240, haven't had to order deags jabs either so got time to save my money up...phew!!! Everyone was making a fuss of dexy , he is a proper creep lol
Back feels much better but mixing the pills is making me feel rough...the vet suggested tramadol lol, he is very good...if I get blood results I don't understand he explains them
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Poor old girl, at least she lived her full term in peace. RIP Mrs Brock
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3