register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2016, 04:49 PM
It was, but to be honest, I only started to get really excited when we met for lunch the other week and she told me she'd done the trials and it had gone pretty well. Still not expecting the decision to come through quite so quickly and THEN had to wait for the official stuff. They are trying to showcase as many different breeds as possible, and Kofi is certainly different. so very lucky with the vast majority of my owners. I've had a couple that have been outright con merchants but the rest of them have certainly walked the talk, and none more so than Jackie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2016, 05:08 PM
What brilliant news June. Well done to all 3 of you.
Love the boots griff.

Mark got in the loft earlier to get the christmas decs out. Tree up will do the fireplace either tomorrow if not out with Beth or Thursday.
Dillon was a bit grumpy about the tree this year.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She will be the FIRST Utonagan EVER to compete at Crufts. She came back to me as she howled like a Banshee for 3 days and nights, she met Jackie and the rest is history
Wow, well worth the wait fantastic news June, slowly slowly, inch by inch, you are getting the breed established in the 'higher echelons' if I may be permitted that phrase.

Now you just need a 'celebrity' owner like the Newfoundlands were lucky enough to get 150 years ago.

Will that class be on TV I usually only get to see odd bits but will make sure I see her. Fantastic looking dog.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Obviously I'll be finding out for myself, I know its on a Thursday thats all. Its not a class its Rally Obedience. Utonagan aren't recognised by the KC, and not sure if I'd want them to be until the KC gets its act together as regards their rules on breeding and registration of litters
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2016, 06:03 PM
They are trying to tempt me with a Triumph Stag in British Racing GreenHe said take it and try it, noooooo I am penniless........ Oh you can pay on instalments....noooooo......
Oh June how that did make me smile Yes a Triumph Stag in BRG that was the bees knees back in our youth

A nice car, a truly 'classic' car, but as we both know, it's not the price he's selling it for but the price of keeping it on the road. Even if you were not penniless now, you soon would be after a few months of ownership of that beast

Besides, where would the 'girls' sit
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Utonagan aren't recognised by the KC, and not sure if I'd want them to be until the KC gets its act together as regards their rules on breeding and registration of litters
Yes, we've had this conversation before and I'm 100% with you on the KC. Over the comming years and decades let us hope they do change, in the meantime keep all your documentation, history, photos, contacts, and at some point it will all come good. It's those in the KC who are slow to change Too many right now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Hm not sure why but have to keep logging in. Good job I can remember details.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2016, 06:41 PM
There's a box you can tick by the log in bit that says do you want to save the info, Brenda, and I think you're tablet should also have the facility. Probably Sarah can help you when she gets to grips with it all.
Harvey, I know I said that, I said its not getting it, its keeping it. and I'm not in the real world with my 4x4 with it being on LPG at 42p a litre. Oh this car would be my runabout apparently,
Everytime I go there, I say Hows My Car, and he says its over there waiting for you. They have it under some blankets and its immaculate
Yeah Harvey, those were the days eh. They had a red one in a while ago, and he said I had a choice of either of them. Not seen the red one, so maybe its found a home.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Well done to Kofi she is really beautiful.

Pleased your son arrived and painted the ceiling for you June,the second coat should be done very quickly. Hope it is just oil need in the car and nothing serious raises its head. You would no doubt look fine in the Stag and one of the girls in the passenger seat would turn everyones head

Poor Dillon being worried about the tree Lynn.

Hi Mandy pleased you had a good weekend.

Good evening Harvey hope you are all keeping well.

Love the boots Griff you will look lovely for the party.

Well new laptop arrived on time and it took my son three hours to install everything from the old one to this and sort all my photos out so they are now all in the right place and show me what I should be doing and for all the updates that needed to be installed. Barry now has the old one in his room and can't wait to get the tools to have a go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2016, 07:49 PM
under no circumstances tell my dad about that car!!!! currently he has his eyes on a spitfire, where all these cars are going to go i have no clue Lol
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >